What is a Sports betting broker?

BMR_Brad

Staff member
There are a few reasons why people want to use Betting Agents.

They can give English speakers access to Asian books that will not normally take us.

If a player has been limited or booted from a book, they can get access again via and Agent.

They can give people who are geo restricted from using some books access again. (Betfair and Pinnacle clone sites)

It's a way for big players to get extra money down.

BMR_Brad

Staff member
Oh wow! I didn't know all these advantages. But, how will you know or find a betting brokers?

Well that is the trick. It's hard to know who is reliable and who isn't in that area.

Premium Tradings used to be one of the biggest and most trusted. But now they routinely out right steal from people.

Asian Connect also used to be very well respected. They do not steal but have increased commissions to the point it's a losing proposition long term to play there.

There is about 6 or 8 others marketing for new customers that are pretty well known, but it's so hard to know when one will go bad I hate to recommend any names at all.

philipet87

Oh wow! I didn't know all these advantages. But, how will you know or find a betting brokers?
I dealt with other brokers and premiumtradings is the best one on the market. Very effective and reliable, they have great customer support. Deposits and withdrawals are instant with e-wallets. Haven`t got any problems with them for the past 3 years. I saw, currently they have good promo, offering 10% cashback on the first deposit.

BMR_Brad

Staff member
Tell that to the player here whom they confiscated $120,000 from recently without a proper justification.

Tell that to the player who they failed to pay out for $40,000 worth of Biden bets. Without any sort of justification.

And there is more than that.

PremiumTradings should be avoided.