Best Real Money Florida Online Casinos 2023
Florida is home to arguably the best beaches and amusement parks in the country. This makes the Sunshine State a go-to destination for tourists and a beloved home for residents. But whether you are just visiting or live there, Florida does not stack up to the casino scene found in Las Vegas, Nevada.
There are seven large brick-and-mortar casinos in Florida operated by Native American tribes that are nice, but when it comes to playing online casino games on your mobile device any time you want, your best bet is an offshore sportsbook.
Which one should you join? What are the qualities that make an online casino stand out from the many online gambling sites on the web? We have prepared a guide to answer all your questions and get you ready for the best online casino experience in Florida.
The Best Online Casinos in Florida
Florida Betting Guides
- Sports Betting Apps
- Online Poker
- Horse Racing
- Online Lottery
- Miami Casinos
- Gambling Sites
- Jacksonville Casinos
- Tampa Casinos
Best Florida Online Casino Betting Sites 2023
With the online casino market booming, finding the best ones in Florida can be overwhelming. Fortunately, we have reviewed many of the options and narrowed it down to a top 10 list based on the criteria we like to value these casinos by.
- Bovada – America’s busiest online poker room
- BetOnline – large casino bonus
- Bookmaker – same day Bitcoin payouts
- Heritage Sports – scratch card games
- Everygame – superior site design
- BetUS – best for blackjack fans
- BetAnySports – play the state lottery (Florida or others) from home
- WagerWeb – over 200 casino games available
- JustBet – play cash games and tournaments
- SportsBetting – 100% cash bonus
Best Online Casinos in Florida Reviewed
From our top 10 list, we have included detailed reviews of the top five offshore gambling sites that offer the best casino gambling for Florida users. All five of these sites are operated offshore, meaning they are not regulated by the laws in Florida or any U.S. jurisdiction. While online casinos are not legal in Florida as of 2023, there is no law prohibiting you from joining one of these sites and placing real-money wagers.
1. Bovada – America’s Busiest Online Poker Room
Bovada may be best known as an offshore sportsbook that is a good first experience for American players thanks to its deep markets, easy-to-navigate site design, and prop builder. But Bovada is also home to the highest-traffic poker room in the country in addition to more than 130 slot games, several blackjack variants, roulette, and other live dealer games. The racebook also has one of the best interfaces with drop-down menus for easy picks for Win, Place, Show, or more exotic wagers.
You can also play a lottery-style number game where you have to guess if the next number will be even or odd or bet on the exact number drawn. These games are running constantly throughout the day.
There is always something fun to play on Bovada, and with 24/7 customer service that has improved over the years and timely payouts, it is an all-around great gambling experience for those looking to play online casinos in Florida.
- One of the best prop builders
- Unique lottery-style numbers game
- America’s busiest online poker rooms with tournaments
- Good rewards program where you accumulate points for betting and depositing
- Site design isn’t as sexy as competitors
- High rollover requirement (30x) for casino bonus offer
2. BetOnline – Huge $3,000 Casino Bonus
One glimpse of BetOnline and you can tell you are looking at an A+ rated online sportsbook. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, BetOnline is quality all throughout from the sportsbook with opinionated lines on NFL/NBA/MLB to the racebook with 9% rebates to poker tournaments with big prizes, and some of the biggest welcome bonuses around.
You can also play live dealer games with limits up to $10,000 if you want to feel like a high roller from the comfort of your home. The casino is loaded with slots and table games. The payment methods are also plentiful, and the promotion section is one of the most organized you will see.
- Should be the industry standard for fast payouts
- Huge $3,000 bonus possible on first three deposits
- Longstanding reputation in business
- Huge selection of casino games
- Accepts major credit cards
- Certain deposit methods do not qualify for certain bonuses
- Props are not as creative as those on US-based competitors like FanDuel
3. Bookmaker: Where the Line Originates
One of the oldest sportsbooks in our top five, Bookmaker operates out of Costa Rica with one of the most respected reputations in the handicapping business. If you want access to some of the earliest lines on sports, Bookmaker is a great site to join.
You also can play an online casino with slots, table games, roulette, blackjack, bingo, and baccarat. Live dealer games and demo versions of casino games are also available.
Bookmaker also has a racebook section with races from Australia and other parts of the world. You can get 8% cash back rebate on exotic wagers (3% back on Win, Place, and Show wagers).
- Accepts action from players of all levels
- Bitcoin depositers receive free same-day payouts
- Free casino games to try
- Best if you prefer sports betting over casino games
- No transaction methods like PayPal or Cash App
- No withdraws on weekends or after 1 PM on Fridays
- Poker options are lacking
4. Heritage Sports – Reduced Juice and Cash Back
Since 2001, Heritage Sports has been a Costa Rica-based online casino that earns an A+ rating from BMR. Formerly an invite-only service, all users in Florida or anywhere else in the country can now sign up. When you do, you can get a 50% bonus.
Inside the casino, you will find a good sportsbook that is known for offering reduced juice lines (-108 instead of your common -110 odds). You also can bet on many horse races, play live dealer games in the online casino, and they have an e-sports hub with games such as Rainbow Six and League of Legends.
Most competitors offer you a choice between getting reduced juice lines or cash back on losses, but Heritage will give you both, win or lose.
- Reduced juice and cash back combo is a great perk
- Racebook offers daily 8% rebates
- Easy to do live betting on site
- Every eighth deposit is on the house
- Limits could be higher for certain deposit methods
- Not as many sports markets as Bovada
5. Everygame: Superior Mobile Site
If you ever wanted to bet on table tennis and the exact Powerball number in the next drawing, then Everygame is your go-to site. Based in Antigua, Everygame has been around since 1996 as Intertops before undergoing a rebranding to celebrate 25 years in the business.
Now with the hottest-looking site in the market, Everygame is earning its new name with so many betting markets, including all the popular leagues and the obscure ones like darts, snooker, cricket, and more. You can even bet on the stock market in these volatile times.
Then if you check out the casino, you will find over 300 video slots in addition to demos of free games, as well as keno and scratch card games. It is an impressive setup, and the poker section offers downloadable software if you want an offline experience.
- Bet on everything from handball to the Powerball
- Recently added live betting
- One of the best-looking sites you will see
- Great casino games with keno and scratch cards
- Horse racing fans will be sad to not see a separate racebook section
- Needs better welcome bonuses
Types of Florida Mobile Betting Bonuses
Competition in the offshore casino market is intense. These sites use enticing bonuses to one-up each other and seize more of the market share. Some sites are better than others at the bonuses they offer, both in size and variety. Below are some examples of the types of bonuses you can expect online casinos to offer you.
Welcome, how does free money for making a deposit sound? That is basically the pitch these sites are selling to new players. They want to sweeten the deal right away by offering a 100% match of your first deposit. Sometimes you could even get 200% or more up to a limit of thousands of dollars depending on the site and your deposit method. Crypto tends to earn more in welcome bonuses. But these are a great way to get started with a hefty bankroll before you’ve even made your first wager.
Existing Customer Promotions
Usually, the welcome bonus is the most lucrative one offered by online casinos, but the best sites know that if they want loyal costumers, they have to give them a reason to stay. This is why other promotions and bonuses are necessary, and any great online casino is going to offer those too with a wide range of offers to keep you coming back for more. Reload bonuses, deposit matches, and risk-free bets are some of the ways these online casinos will get you to continue using them in Florida.
A no-deposit bonus is rare, but that is the reason why we can consider it one of the most sought-after betting bonuses. Most betting sites will offer you a bonus to match your deposit, but a no-deposit bonus means the site is giving you free money so you can wager on their behalf. These offers are usually in the form of bonus funds, or popular at sportsbooks, a free bet that is risk-free to the player.
Often included in the welcome bonus at sites specializing in casino games are free spins. These usually tend to range from 10 to 250 free spins on select video slot games.
Top Online Casinos in Florida – Welcome Bonus Comparison
To help make your decision, we have created a list of the casino welcome bonuses at our top five choices.
- Bovada: up to $3,750 sign-up bonus on first three crypto deposits
- BetOnline: 50% welcome bonus up to $1,000
- Bookmaker: 25% cash bonus up to $500
- Heritage Sports: 50% sign-up bonus up to $250
- Everygame: $750 sign-up bonus
Payment Methods Available at Florida Online Casinos
A quality online casino is going to offer Florida players a variety of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. Different methods will have different fees and process times associated with them that you can read about on each company’s website.
Common forms of payment include:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Debit cards
- Bank transfer
- Wire transfer
- Money order
- Voucher/gift cards
- P2P (PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Zelle, etc.)
- eWallets (Neteller, Skrilll, etc.)
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.)
Crypto is usually the fastest for transactions, but it’s okay if you are not comfortable with that whole world. The other options still work too, but we do not recommend waiting to be paid a withdrawal by check as that takes the longest at most sites.
Florida Online Casinos Comparison – Payment Methods
Every player should be aware of which payment methods you can use and how long your withdrawals take. We have compared that information for our top five Florida online casinos.
|Sportsbook||Paymend Methods||Time to Process Payouts|
|Bovada||Accepts most credit cards, eWallets, P2P, crypto, vouchers, and select Visa or Mastercard gift cards.||1-to-5 days|
|BetOnline||Accepts most credit cards, eWallets, P2P, crypto, checks, and money orders.||1-to-14 days|
|Bookmaker||Accepts most credit cards, P2P, crypto, checks, and money orders||From same day to 7 days once it passes approval process (1-3 business days)|
|Heritage Sports||Accepts credit and prepaid cards, Bitcoin, bank wire, checks, and P2P (not on Sundays though)||1-15 days with most taking 1-5 days|
|Everygame||Accepts most credit cards, crypto, as well as bank transfer, P2P, and checks||1-to-14 days subject to method|
What Games Are Available at Online Casinos in Florida?
The best online casino sites in Florida will offer a variety of games that will make you feel at home in a real casino. Many even offer live dealer games where you can connect with a real dealer via video and chat while you play table games.
Here is a general list of the casino games you can expect to see on our top sites:
- Slots (hundreds of offerings)
- Blackjack (many variants)
- Roulette (American and European)
- Poker (cash games and tournaments)
- Scratch cards
- Live dealer (Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Super 6)
Land-Based Casinos in Florida
Florida is home to its fair share of land-based gambling businesses that you can visit. Beyond the seven tribal casinos, there are numerous racinos, which are a combination of a racetrack and casino. Florida is still home to some of the most famous racetracks in the industry with places such as Tampa Bay Downs and Hialeah Park. There are also busy poker rooms such as bestbet in Jacksonville and TGT Poker in Tampa.
Some notable gambling spots in Florida include:
- Magic City Casino (Miami, FL)
- bestbet Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL)
- Casino Miami (Miami, FL)
- Hialeah Park Casino Poker Room (Hialeah, FL)
- Calder Casino (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Tampa Bay Downs (Tampa, FL)
- TGT Poker (Tampa, FL)
Tribal Casinos in Florida
There are seven well-known tribal casinos in Florida. The Seminole Tribe of Florida own all but one of them, which is owned by the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida. Here is the full list of Florida’s Native American casinos, all of which are located on tribal land and offer legal gambling in the state:
- Seminole Casino Brighton (Miami, FL)
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek (Coconut Creek, FL)
- Seminole Classic Casino (Hollywood, FL)
- Seminole Casino Immokalee (Immokalee, FL)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (Hollywood, FL)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa (Tampa, FL)
- Miccosukee Resort & Gaming (Miami, FL)
Timeline of Gambling Events in Florida
- 1931 – Horse and dog racing are legalized to boost tourism by a single vote in the state Senate due to the Great Depression.
- 1970 – Floridians get legal Bingo.
- 1996 – Poker is legalized, but only at pari-mutuel facilities.
- 2004 – Tribal lands get legalized casino gambling exclusively.
- 2010 – The state gives the right to offer all forms of gambling to the Seminole Tribe.
- 2020 – Senate Bill 392, a bill to legalize sports betting in Florida, is introduced.
- 2021 – Hard Rock Sportsbook’s mobile app is launched after the state allows the Seminole Tribe to offer online sports betting, but it would last as it then had to cease operations due to federal judge orders.
- 2022 – After a failed initiative to get sports betting on the 2022 midterm ballot in January, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ordered a brief hearing schedule looking to overturn last year’s federal judge order. The decision on FL sports betting is set to be pushed back until 2023.
This will come down to personal preference as any option in our top five is worthy of this title. But if forced to pick one, Bovada would be the choice. You can expect a quality experience whether you want to play poker, table games, bet on sports, wager on horses, or even play online slots.
You have a variety of methods, crypto (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and more) included, for transactions, and you can count on getting paid on time, or getting help from customer service if you have a question. We think Bovada is a great choice if you want a fun, safe experience at an online casino in Florida.
No. As of 2023, there is no legal, regulated system of online casino gaming in Florida. This is why players enjoy using offshore sportsbooks that anyone in Florida is allowed to join and bet real money. Just be sure you are using a credible, trustworthy site such as one of the options we have detailed in this guide. They operate offshore, so they are not subject to the same gambling laws.
Yes, we would not include an online casino in our top 10 if we did not find that it was safe, reputable, and trustworthy with a history of paying customers on time. If BMR deems a site one of the best, you can trust that it will be safe to share your personal information with.
Yes, absolutely. You could deposit $20 today and turn that into hundreds on an online casino if you’re lucky. That money can then be withdrawn back to you. But do read about the limits on how often you can do a withdraw, what the fees are with different methods, and the minimum and maximum payout amounts that can be withdrawn. But the main thing to find out are the payment options and any rollover requirements associated with bonus money on these casinos.
A rollover requirement is one of the wagering requirements that must be met before you can convert the bonus funds you receive from an online casino into real, withdrawable money.
For example, let’s say you deposit $1,000 into a site that gives you a 100% deposit match of $1,000 in bonus money with a rollover requirement of 25x. This means before you can withdraw that $1,000 bonus, you have to wager $25,000 first either through the casino games or sportsbook bets.
Keep in mind these rollover requirements are usually higher (20-50x) for casino bonuses than they are for sportsbook wagers (5-15x). Look for the sites with the lowest wagering requirements for a better bonus.
Bovada offers some of the fastest payouts in the industry, allowing most users to get their money the same day. They also have a 97.5% payout rate, meaning you can expect a return of about $97.50 from betting $100, which would be one of the best out there. Anything above 96% is considered a good payout rate for online slots.
There are seven main tribal casinos in Florida, and the Seminoles operate six of them. The other Native American casino belongs to the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida, and it’s called the Miccosukee Resort & Gaming in Miami. There are also other smaller casinos (known as racinos) in Florida, including Magic City Casino, Calder Casino, and Hialeah Park Casino Poker Room.
Florida residents must be at least 21 years of age to play casino games at a land-based casino in the state. Offshore sportsbooks have different wagering requirements. At most sites, such as Bovada and BetOnline, you only have to be 18 years old. These sites also offer multiple forms of gambling, not just online casino games.
Talk about a Rocky Mountain High. Colorado just became the seventh state since the Supreme Court struck down the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) on May 14, 2018, to surpass $10 billion in all-time wagering. And they did it in only 32 months. The Centennial State will be added to an elite list
Online sports betting in Maryland moved at a glacial pace but after much hand-wringing and ill-conceived bureaucratic hurdles to climb, mobile wagering did finally launch last November. But now a bill has already been proposed for online gambling, or iGaming, to come to the Old-Line State. Will Maryland Roll the Dice? Despite the circuitous route
Although sports betting in California may be illegal, there is certainly always a topic to bring to the table. This time it is about former L.A. Dodger Yasiel Puig, who initially pled guilty to making false statements to federal agents regarding an illegal sports betting ring based in California. Puig has since changed his plea
The Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians has been in a legal tussle with California for almost two decades but a settlement has been reached in which their casino will be moved from state oversight to the federal National Indian Gaming Commission. The 500-member tribe has become the first in the Golden State to take this