Round Robin Calculator
The Round-Robin Calculator calculates maximum win/risk amounts and situational results on a round-robin bet. This way you can explore the games with betting odds that can maximize your return in a round-robin wager.
Check out all of our recommended online sportsbooks and register today.
Notional Bet: Notional dollar amount of round robin bet
Number of Games: Number of games included in round robin bet
Parlay Size: Number of games included in parlays and whether that number constitutes a maximum (‘At Most’) or an exact figure (‘Exact’).
Game N Line/Result: Line (See Note below) and results (WIN, PUSH, or LOSS) for the nth event.
Max Win: Maximum possible dollar win on round robin bet
Total Risk: Maximum possible dollar loss on round robin bet
Situational Result: Profit or loss on round robin bet given actual event results
A round robin bet is a set of parlays on 3-or-more teams that are all entered at once. The bet is determined by selecting the 3-or-more teams included in the round robin and the size of the parlays used to combine them. For example, a 5-team round robin bet 3-ways would consist of all 10 3-team parlays that can be made from the 5 teams included in the round-robin.
Instead of selecting just one parlay size for the round robin some books allow you to select a maximum size, so that the round-robin will consist of all parlays consisting of at most some number of teams. For example, a 5-team round robin bet at most 4-ways would consist of 25 bets in total (5 4-team parlays, 10 3-team parlays, and 10 2-team parlays).
This calculator determines the maximum win and loss amount for a given round-robin, as well as the situational results based upon whether or not each underlying game wins, loses, or pushes.
Note: The calculator accepts US or decimal odds. For Decimal odds greater than or equal to 100, preface the odds with either a ‘0’ or a ‘d’. For example, decimals odds of 200.0000 would be entered as either ‘d200’ or ‘0200’.
How Does It Work?
A Round Robin Calculator is a helpful tool for bettors who want to group multiple bets together and place parlays within that group. It determines a round-robin bet’s maximum win, situational result, and total risk. This betting strategy provides coverage in case one or more selections in a parlay loss.
- Select Bets: Choose the number of parlays and the type of bets to include in your round-robin bet.
- Enter Results: Input the results of each individual bet within the round-robin.
- Calculate: The calculator will provide you with the total risk, total return, and situational result based on the entered results.
Round Robin Example
For example, let’s say you have three selections: A, B, and C. Instead of placing a single three-team parlay, you would place three separate two-team parlays: A-B, A-C, and B-C. This way, even if one selection loses, the other parlays can still win.
Benefits of Using a Round Robin Calculator
- Risk Management: Determine the total risk of your round-robin bet to effectively manage your bankroll.
- Maximum Win Calculation: Quickly calculate the maximum win amount to understand the potential payout.
- Situational Result Analysis: Obtain situational results to understand possible outcomes based on different scenarios.
- Time-Saving: Eliminate the need for manual calculations, saving time and effort.
- Flexibility: Choose the number of parlays and types of bets, providing flexibility in your betting strategy.
How to Use a Round Robin Calculator
If you’re new to sports betting and want to explore more advanced betting strategies, using a round-robin calculator can be valuable. It helps you group multiple bets and place parlays within that group. Follow these steps to use a round-robin calculator effectively:
Step 1: Gather Information – Collect the necessary information about your bets, including the number of teams or selections, odds for each selection, and the wager amount for each selection.
Step 2: Find a Round Robin – Calculator Search for “round robin calculator” in your preferred search engine and choose one that suits your needs.
Step 3: Input Bet Details – Use the calculator’s user-friendly interface to enter the number of teams or selections, odds, and wager amounts. Some calculators may allow you to specify the type of round robin bet.
Step 4: Calculate Results – Click the “Calculate” or “Generate” button to obtain the results. The calculator will provide information such as the total number of bets placed, total risk amount, maximum possible win, and situational results for each combination of bets.
Step 5: Analyze and Optimize – Analyze the results to understand potential outcomes and risks associated with your bet. Adjust wager amounts, eliminate certain combinations, or add new selections to maximize chances of winning and manage risk effectively.
The Round Robin Rule
The round robin rule is a betting strategy that involves creating multiple parlays from a set of selections. Instead of placing a single parlay bet, you create several smaller parlays from the same set of games or events. This approach increases the chances of a return on the bet, even if not all selections win.
Benefits of the Round Robin Rule
- Increased Chances of Return: By breaking down a larger parlay into smaller ones, there’s a higher probability of getting a return on at least one or more of the parlays.
- Coverage: It provides a safety net. If one or two selections lose, you can still get a return from the other winning combinations.
- Flexibility: You can decide how many selections you want to include in your round robin, giving you control over the number and size of the parlays.
- Potential for Higher Returns: While the total payout might be less than a single large parlay, the potential for multiple winning parlays can lead to significant returns.
Enhancing Your Strategy with a Round Robin Calculator
Incorporating the round robin rule with the use of a round robin calculator can further enhance your strategy. It allows for more informed decisions and a clearer understanding of potential outcomes. The calculator helps with risk management, maximum win calculation, situational result analysis, time-saving, and flexibility.
A round robin calculator is a useful tool that helps you improve your betting strategy and effectively manage your risk. By following the step-by-step instructions in this guide, you can confidently use a round robin calculator and make well-informed decisions when placing round robin bets. Remember to analyze the results, adjust your wager amounts if needed, and enjoy the flexibility and convenience that this powerful tool provides.