Titanbet

BMR Admin

grrr.gif

BMR Sandy

Staff member
Titanbet has now closed and all accounts appear to have been transferred to Winner Sports (www.winner.co.uk). The two were in the same ownership in any case.

Thank you for the information, Trevrizent. But I can't find any official statement to that and I have no registered account to check that. Can you please direct me to your source? Thanks

Trevrizent

If you type in their homepage (www.titanbet.co.uk), you will get a message saying that Titanbet and Winner have now merged and you will be directed to the Winner Sports homepage. That said, I think Titanbet and Winner may have only merged for UK customers. When I typed in www.titanbet.com using a proxy server, the old Titanbet site appeared, but when I did the same without the proxy server, I was redirected to Winner as before. All a bit confusing to be honest, but if you're not in the UK, then I think you can probably still access Titanbet - at least for now.

BMR Sandy

Staff member
Yes, I can still load the Titanbet.com site and see no other announcement so far. We'll continue to monitor the progress of the changes then. Thanks Trevrizent
cheers.gif