sports spread bettng firms

johnsmith

are there any other firms out there other than spreadex, sporting index and sports spreads

Trevrizent

I think those are the only ones left these days. The others that used to be around (e.g. Cantor Sport, IG Sport) have either closed or have been taken over.

quincunx

The IG Sports betting service was most recently called Extrabet,then clients of Extrabet were transferred to Spreadex Sport for their sports betting.The first Spread betting firm that I can remember offering sports betting were City Index.

pl4yer1

There is Star Spreads. i use these, they are actually really good. whilst the website doesnt appear like it offers many markets, the traders on there are happy to get you a price on pretty much anything which Sporting Index trades on. Fast withdrawals as well. I have used them for a year or so now and never had a problem with them

johnsmith

thank you for this ...my only concern with star spreads is thats its in dublin and not that it may be connected in any way but having a nightmare with sports spread who are also in ireland....is there any connection

alanp4

I had the same qualms after dealing with the crooks at Sportsspread, but this firm has no connection with that shower at all, and their dealings with me have been totally above board.