Can someone please explain how to bet soccer

Bet2Win

Active member
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Messages
179
I don't quite understand the different ways to bet soccer. Can someone explain better please. Thank You
 

BMR_Brad

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
1,367
I assume you mean the Asian Handicaps they use?

+0.0 is he same as PK

+1.5 is the same as you expect it would be for +1.5

+1.25 (or +1.00/+1.5) means half your bet is on +0.0 and half is on +1.5

+1.75 (or +1.5/+2) means half your bet is on +1.5 and half on +2
 

BMR_Brad

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
1,367
Isn't there also a difference in betting on regular time vs extra time?
There is only extra time in knockout tournament games.

But yes, in those cases all usual bets include regular time + injury time only.

There will be a market "To Progress" or "To Raise Trophy" in those games that does include Extra Time and Penalty Shootouts.
 

quincunx

Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
678
Extra time is only 30 minutes.So there's a strong chance that the scores will still be level after extra time if there is extra time.That would normally lead to penalties,where the underdog is typically less of an underdog than it is over the 90 minutes of normal time.
Supposing the best odds for normal time were 2.00 the favourite,4.00 the draw,4.00 the underdog. That's a 50% chance that the favourite wins in normal time,and a 25% chance of a draw. Now we split that 25% chance of a draw to get the percentages of going through.Maybe we give the favourite an extra 15% chance of going through,and the underdog an extra 10% chance. So we think the favourite has a 50 % chance of going through in normal time [ odds of 2.00],and a 65% chance after extra time [about 1.54]. The underdog has a 25% chance of going through in normal time [4.00],and a 35% chance after extra time [about 2.86].
 

RRsilver

Active member
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
228
I have only bet on soccer with free bet and took long odds no capping!!
There is some really good info in this thread !!

Thanks Guys, I've learned something useful today
 
  • Like
Reactions: ES3

ES3

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2022
Messages
1,436
I have only bet on soccer with free bet and took long odds no capping!!
There is some really good info in this thread !!

Thanks Guys, I've learned something useful today
Hey @RRsilver I'm glad it helped you! They also have a soccer totals piece:

 
Top