X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1Xbet.com SCAM

Hi

This bookmaker doesn't want to pay my winnings, I registered with them one month ago on the advice of a friend. They paid me during one week, and one day they blocked my account by asking me, a copy of passport, a copy of neteller statement, a photo of myself near my identity card (just incredible...) , a copy of a household bill, and to finish a video conference on Skype. I did all this procedure. After the conference, they blocked my account and sent me all settled bets with odd 1,00 by email. They say that oen person can register only one account. I registered ONE account with MY name, My neteller account, and MY postal adress. I don't understand the problem. Can you help me please ? I wrote a complaint twice, but nobody answers here....
    Thank you

Pascal

• I'm afraid that there are a number of threads on this forum where players report the same experience that you had. Try submitting a complaint to new BMR using the sticky at the head of the list of threads, but I wouldn't be very hopeful that 1XBet will respond to any approach from new BMR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevrizent

I'm afraid that there are a number of threads on this forum where players report the same experience that you had. Try submitting a complaint to new BMR using the sticky at the head of the list of threads, but I wouldn't be very hopeful that 1XBet will respond to any approach from new BMR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pascal44

Trevrizent wrote:

I'm afraid that there are a number of threads on this forum where players report the same experience that you had. Try submitting a complaint to new BMR using the sticky at the head of the list of threads, but I wouldn't be very hopeful that 1XBet will respond to any approach from new BMR.

I sent a complaint here but there's no answer, I think bookmakerreview use only affiliate programs and don't defend players. I called an international lawyer too.

Comment

• Unfortunately, but the paragraph 2.35 remains valid.

Comment

• Explain here this paragraph please ?

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
            Bookmaker
            5Dimes
            William Hill
            Bet365
            Working...
            X