Best World Cup Betting Sites
The world’s favorite soccer matches each year are the biggest moment for soccer wagering all season long. The best World Cup betting sites will offer a wide range of exciting sports betting markets on every game throughout the tournament. You can bet on individual matches or check out futures betting options on teams such as the USMNT, Brazil, France, England and Argentina.
We have highlighted the best online sportsbooks for World Cup betting on this page. They offer generous bonuses for soccer fans, they pay out on time and they offer sharper odds than most rivals in the sports betting industry. Check out our World Cup betting site reviews to find one that suits you, and keep reading to discover the main soccer betting options available.
Best World Cup Betting Sites
Where To Bet On The World Cup
We have reviewed every World Cup betting site that welcomes players from across the United States and Canada. Our experts ultimately chose these as the top 10 sportsbooks for the 2022 World Cup:
- Bookmaker – best all-round World Cup betting site
- Heritage Sports – offers sharp odds on World Cup games
- Bovada – provides the largest selection of soccer prop bets
- BetOnline – best World Cup betting site for high-stakes bettors
- BetAnySports – reduced juice sportsbook for World Cup bettors
- BetUS – offers the largest World Cup betting bonuses
- WagerWeb – reliable World Cup betting site with quick payouts
- JustBet – accepts all action and releases early betting lines
- Everygame – impressive live betting section for World Cup fans
- Sportsbetting.ag – large bonuses and high limits for soccer bettors
Best World Cup Betting Sites Reviewed
The top 10 World Cup betting sites have different strengths, features and areas in which they specialize. Check out our reviews below to discover the best option for your needs.
1. Bookmaker – Best All-Around World Cup Betting Site
Bookmaker.eu is a strong all-around sports betting site for soccer fans. It is renowned for welcoming all action, and it will not restrict you from embarking on a winning streak. This sportsbook is also quick to release lines and it provides attractive soccer odds.
There is a “Qatar 2022” option within the soccer section at Bookmaker, which is divided into match betting, World Cup futures, group betting and specials. It does not offer many prop bets, but it is a great option for betting on the moneyline, total goals, handicaps and team totals. If you do not yet have an account with Bookmaker, you can claim a 25% cash welcome bonus worth up to $500.
- Accepts action from professional and recreational soccer bettors
- Releases World Cup betting lines before rival sportsbooks
- User-friendly interface with a dedicated Qatar 2022 section
- Delivers reliable, secure payouts
- Larger welcome bonuses available at rival sportsbooks
- • Competitors offer more soccer betting markets
2. Heritage Sports – Offers Sharp Odds on World Cup Games
Heritage Sports is another established soccer betting site that offers sharp lines and a user-friendly interface. This popular sportsbook operated on an invite-only model for several years, but demand soared, and it now accepts players from across North America.
If you are shopping around for the best odds, we suggest including Heritage Sports in any odds comparisons. For example, it was offering +157 on the USA to beat Wales in their World Cup opener, and rivals would only go to +145. There is a great reduced juice cash-back program for anyone that creates an account with Heritage Sports. Read more about the Heritage Sports promos on offer.
- Often has market leading odds on the USMNT and other popular teams
- Provides a reduced juice cash back welcome program
- Excellent live betting section for soccer fans
- Boasts a perfect security record
- Does not offer as many prop bets as Bovada
- Bovada and BetOnline have larger sign-up bonuses
3. Bovada – Provides The Largest Selection of Soccer Prop Bets
Bovada is the ultimate sportsbook for anyone that wants to browse a wide range of betting options on World Cup games. It offers more than 200 bet types on each match at the World Cup, including loads of alternate lines, props and combo props.
There is also a prop builder, where you can create same-game parlays and request odds on any bets using the “WhatsYaWager” feature. It is an easy-to-browse sports betting site, with quick payouts and low rollover requirements on bonus funds. New users can receive up to $750 in free bet credits by signing up today.
- Largest selection of World Cup betting options on the market
- Allows you to request odds on any World Cup prop
- Lower rollover requirements than most competitors
- Same day crypto payouts
- Lower betting limits than BetOnline
- Does not offer live soccer streaming
4. BetOnline – Best World Cup Betting Site For High-Stakes Bettors
BetOnline is another high-quality World Cup betting site. It has included a dedicated “2022 World Cup section” at the top of its “Main Sports” menu, which is divided into match betting, futures, game props and specials. You can browse a huge volume of interesting futures on the tournament, and the odds are impressive. There is a great live betting section, which includes live streaming of soccer.
This sportsbook does not offer as many props as Bovada, but it provides more soccer betting options than most other competitors. It is also perfect for high-rollers because a re-bet option allows you to repeat any wager within 60 seconds, ad infinitum until you reach the total stake you would like. New players earn a 100% deposit match bonus of up to $1,000, and there are loads of free bets available too.
- The best option for high-stakes World Cup bettors
- Provides lots of competitive moneylines on World Cup games
- Larger selection of promotions than competitors
- Offers same day payouts via some methods
- Higher rollover requirements on bonus funds than Bovada
- Fees charged on some fiat-based payments
5. BetAnySports – Reduced Juice Sportsbook For World Cup Bettors
BetAnySports is the best option for anyone seeking reduced juice lines on sports such as football and basketball. Soccer betting is a little different, as three-way moneylines are the most popular betting markets, but BetAnySports still builds a low house edge into its soccer lines.
You can use the BMR betting odds comparison tool to see how it stacks up against rivals like Bookmaker, Heritage, Bovada and BetOnline on each World Cup game. If you want maximum value, it is advisable to sign up for accounts with all of those sites to ensure you always get the best price on each World Cup bet you place. For additional positive expected value opportunities, browse the BetAnySports promo codes page.
- Reduced juice sportsbook with low vig soccer lines
- Makes it quick and easy to wager on World Cup action
- Quick to process and approve payout requests
- Helpful, multilingual customer service agents
- Fewer features than some rival sportsbooks
- Some betting sites offer a larger sign-up bon
- Software is not as polished as some rivals
- Does not offer as many soccer props as certain competitors
6. BetUS – Offers The Largest World Cup Betting Bonuses
BetUS offers larger bonuses than any other sportsbook. The flagship welcome offer to mark the start of the World Cup is a 200% deposit match up to $5,000 bonus. That includes $3,750 in sports betting credits and $1,250 for the online casino, but there is a straight sports betting sign-up offer too.
The site is clean and easy to use, with a reasonably wide range of props on World Cup games. There is also a BetUS TV section, which features previews of upcoming sports events. It includes a World Cup category, presented by former soccer player Gordon Watson, who gives out picks on the games.
- Very large bonuses for World Cup bettors
- Clean, easy-to-browse soccer betting site
- Regular video content previewing World Cup games
- Lots of secure deposit and withdrawal options
- Large rollover requirements on bonus credits
- Fewer bet types available on soccer than Bovada
7. WagerWeb – Reliable World Cup Betting Site with Quick Payouts
WagerWeb is a sister site to Heritage Sports. It is one of the oldest online sportsbooks, with a perfect track record of paying customers since the 1990s.
The soccer betting section at WagerWeb is the same as Heritage Sports, so you will find sharp odds on World Cup games. It also has an excellent live betting section for soccer fans, and all-around offers competitive bonuses.
- Excellent live betting section for World Cup games
- Very competitive World Cup moneylines
- Perfect track record of paying customers quickly
- Part of the well-respected Heritage Sports group
- Does not offer as many betting options as some competitors
- Smaller welcome bonus than other World Cup betting sites
8. JustBet – Accepts All Action and Releases Early Betting Lines
JustBet is another established, trusted soccer betting site that has been paying out on time for many years. It is a sister site to Bookmaker.eu, with a very similar user experience, including impressive World Cup betting odds.
This sportsbook offers the same bonuses and promotions as Bookmaker too. You can claim a 20% cash bonus up to $500 (8x rollover requirement) if you use Bitcoin when funding your account for the first time or a 25% cash bonus up to $500 (10x rollover requirement) if you go for a fiat-based deposit method. Bonuses are for recreational players in the United States and Canada only.
- Choice of cash welcome bonuses
- Dedicated World Cup 2022 betting hub
- Quick to release lines for sharp bettors
- Accepts professionals and casual players
- Bonuses are for recreational players only
- Limited selection of prop bets
9. Everygame – Impressive Live Betting Section For World Cup Fans
Everygame is the best option for anyone seeking dedicated World Cup betting promos. There are loads to choose from – a special 200% World Cup deposit bonus, parlay boosts, insurance if your team blows a two-goal lead, boosted odds on goalscorer bets, $10,000 leaderboard contests and more.
Everygame took the very first online sports bet in history back in 1996. It was known as Intertops at the time, and it took a soccer bet on an FA Cup game to kick-start the online sports wagering trend. The site, which rebranded as Everygame last year, has always had a strong focus on soccer, and it provides a range of pre-game and in-play bets on each World Cup match.
- Best site for World Cup promotions
- Runs two World Cup leaderboard challenges
- Oldest online sportsbook in the world
- Offers bite-sized tips to inspire your World Cup picks
- Narrower choice of soccer betting options than some competitors
- Smaller sign-up offer than most rivals
10. Sportsbetting.ag – Large Bonuses and High Limits For Soccer Bettors
SportsBetting.ag is the sister site of BetOnline. They have the same World Cup betting options, odds, promos, banking options and withdrawal speeds, so this is a great choice for anyone that wants to wager on the tournament.
In 2020, the company invested in upgrading BetOnline. It is now arguably the most stylish and user-friendly offshore sportsbook. However, SportsBetting.ag was left on the old software, and the browsing experience is not nearly as impressive, so we put it further down this list of the best World Cup betting sites. Yet you might prefer the retro design, so check it out and see what you think.
- Accepts large soccer bets from high-stakes players
- Offers live streaming within its in-play section
- Sharp moneyline odds on some World Cup games
- Lots of large bonuses and promotions
- High rollover requirements
- Dated interface compared to BetOnline
Types of World Cup Bets
Sports bettors will find a range of betting markets available on the World Cup when you visit leading online sports betting sites like Bovada or Bookmaker. They include single-game bets, parlays and outright markets on how the tournament will unfold. For example, you can place a World Cup futures bet on the tournament winner, the stage of elimination of each team, group winners and player awards, such as the Golden Boot and the Golden Glove.
When it comes to individual games, popular markets include both teams to score, Asian handicaps, regular handicaps, half-time/full-time bets, draw no bet, double chance and correct scores. You will find betting odds on those markets at the best sportbook operators featured on this page. These are the three most popular World Cup betting options:
World Cup Moneylines
This is among the most popular betting options on World Cup games. It simply requires you to predict the result of the match. There are three potential outcomes: Team A to win, a draw (tie) or Team B to win. Sports betting sites will release odds on all three potential outcomes after assessing the strengths of each team.
For example, you might find +155 on the USA to beat Wales, +200 on a draw and +205 on Wales to win the game. The odds highlight the payout available on a successful $100 bet – for example, bet $100 to win $155 on the USA.
If you would rather bet on a two-way moneyline, it is known as draw no bet. That means you can bet on either team to win, and it settles as a push if the game ends in a draw. When we reach the knockout stage of the tournament, moneyline bets are settled after 90 minutes. If you want to bet on a team to win (including extra time and penalties if necessary), you can bet on them “to qualify for the next round.”
World Cup Totals
Sportsbooks will offer betting odds on the total goals that will be scored by both teams in a single game at the World Cup. You typically find a few different options. For example, you can bet over/under 1.5 goals, 2.5 goals or 3.5 goals, with different odds on each outcome.
Total goals is one of the most popular betting options on soccer. You can also combine it with a moneyline for a same-game parlay. For instance, you might bet on Brazil to beat Switzerland & over 1.5 goals in the game. There are also bets available on the total goals a team will score, the total goals in the first or second half, total corners and total cards.
World Cup Prop Bets
There are more prop betting options on soccer than in any other sport. Props allow you to bet on certain aspects of games, which are not linked to the result. There are game props, such as both teams to score, the time of the first goal, or the game going into extra time.
You can also find lots of player props at online betting sites. Options include first goalscorer, last goalscorer, anytime goalscorer, to be carded, to be sent off, to score a header to score a free-kick, to score from outside the box, to score 2+ goals, to score a hat-trick and to score an own-goal.
World Cup Live Betting
Live betting on in-game action allows you to watch a World Cup match, react to developments on the pitch and place your wagers accordingly. All the leading lights in the sports betting industry now offer live betting, and elite sportsbooks such as BetOnline even offer live streaming of soccer games too.
You will be provided with an assortment of sports betting options on a live game, with the odds updated in real-time to reflect the score and the game’s general momentum. Popular in-game markets include the moneyline, total goals, the next goal to be scored, correct scores and props.
World Cup Bonuses
The best online sportsbooks provide exclusive bonuses for their customers during the World Cup. For example, Everygame has launched a special 200% World Cup deposit bonus, a World Cup parlay boost, a World Cup stake-back special for all customers, a goalscorer multiplier bet and two $10,000 World Cup giveaways.
You can also use each sportsbook’s regular bonus offers for World Cup betting options. Most betting websites provide a deposit match bonus for new customers.
You do not need to place a qualifying bet to claim these betting offers. Just sign up and make a minimum deposit using any of the deposit options, and the sportsbook will match it with bonus funds. There are reload bonuses, odds boosts and free bets available for soccer fans too at sportsbooks such as Bookmaker and BetOnline.
FAQ – World Cup Betting Sites
The leading betting websites make Brazil the favorite to win the 2022 World Cup. They boast a talented team featuring key players like Neymar, Vinícius Junior, Fabinho, Casemiro, Marquinhos and Alisson, so they will take some stopping.
You can check out a variety of betting markets on Brazil at the World Cup by visiting an elite sportsbook such as Bookmaker, Heritage Sports, Bovada or BetOnline, including how deep they will go into the knockout game stage of the tournament.
The first World Cup game sees host nation Qatar take on Ecuador at Al Bayt Stadium. If you are looking for a betting angle on this game, you will find lots of betting markets at leading sportsbooks such as Bovada and BetOnline. Our betting site reviews provide more details on these operators.
Qatar was chosen to host the 2022 World Cup. It has proved to be a very controversial decision, but the gulf nation has now constructed stadiums and put everything in place to host the tournament. There will be three joint host nations in 2026: the USA, Mexico and Canada.
Bookmaker is the most trusted betting site for World Cup fans. It has been paying customers out on time for more than 20 years, and it is famous for accepting all action. Bookmaker does not limit winning players, so it has a reliable history among sportsbook operators.
Bookmakers Review is the best soccer prediction site. We provide picks for the World Cup, the Premier League, La Liga, the Bundesliga, Serie A, the Champions League and various other tournaments. Our handicappers, David Manyun and Eric Kelly are soccer experts with reliable track records.
The competition for a third downstate casino license is hot and heavy, with many of the gaming titans eyeing Manhattan, as ground zero for a gleaming new gambling palace at the heart of New York’s betting scene. But Sands Hotel & Casino has at least one executive talking about Long Island as a more reasonable
It’s the first weekend of December and we have college football champions to crown. This is part of our football focus and we have college and pro football information like top trends, line moves and what the public is betting on. We also have tidbits on Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Bucks and Chris Fallica of
It is estimated that Americans gamble $500 billion outside the confines of the U.S. licensed sports betting and iGaming market. The American Gaming Association insists something has to be done to curtail illegal betting. States Losing Tax Dollars Offshore websites, illegal bookies based in the States, and games of chance that have permeated many states
The Pulse – Ohio State Looking For Oranges, Lakers Streak Snapped & Cristiano Ronaldo Might Make What?
Our midweek edition is all over the sports landscape. We begin with Tuesday’s most interesting stories and move on to great trends that you need to see for sports betting. There are reports of Ohio State football trying to throw its considerable brand around and we have a Trent Dilfer sighting. (Remember him?) Next is
Hope you had a great holiday weekend and you did a number on the leftovers from Thanksgiving. College football saw plenty of chaos to close the regular season and we talk about the biggest upsets and a Bad Beat that is arguably the worst of the season, maybe longer. Another amazing Sunday in the NFL