Shohei Ohtani Wants Long Term Contract

BobbyFK

Staff member
Do you foresee him getting a long term contract? I think if you want to keep him long term it’s the best way. Then he’s happy and so is the organization

Bcatswin

No time like the present. No reason why they haven't already. Salary just going to go up daily. Sign the man now.

parrothead

No reason not to give it to him the way he's playing. He may slow down in a few seasons but I don't see that happening

Enikk

Genie’s Bitch
No time like the present. No reason why they haven't already. Salary just going to go up daily. Sign the man now.
Like bcats said the price tag is only going to go up. They would be dumbasses to anger him in any way and break that bond.

pathand

He should go into free agency as I would like to see his
talent shine on a contender.

jdsexpress

He’s an all world talent. It sucks Mike Trout has been injured so much, Definitely best two tandom in baseball when healthy. They just got out a huge 13 game losing slump & have been neutral since. This team has potential to be really good with a few added arms & some better health overall.

BigJay

Only 27. This guy is amazing. He’s definitely going to get paid by somebody. Angels would be crazy not to give this guy what he wants