The Golden Knights will take on the Avalanche in Denver on Monday night and it looks like the oddsmakers have the wrong favorite in this one.
some nhl picks from SJ For tonight. i really love his chicago pick and imma tail (third pick)...any one disagree on that one or any of these?
Detroit Red Wings vs. Ottawa Senators -- Monday, February 27, 2023 – 07:00 PM EST
- "The Red Wings are actually playing very good hockey recently, having won seven of their last nine contests, with the most recent being a 3-0 shutout loss to the talented Lightning on Saturday...
Ottawa holds a substantial edge on special teams.
However, the way Detroit has turned it around recently, I like them as a live road dog here. "
NHL Pick: Red Wings ML (+129) at BetOnline (visit our BetOnline Review)
Vegas Golden Knights vs. Colorado Avalanche -- Monday, February 27, 2023 - 09:00 PM EST
- "After winning five straight, Vegas has dropped two of its last three including their most recent, a 3-2 shootout loss to the Stars on Saturday. But the Knights’ offense has picked up the pace and tempo of their game,averaging four goals per game over their last eight contests.
It’s not all that surprising that the Avs are a fairly big favorite in this matchup, having won five consecutive games and enjoying the home-ice advantage."
- NHL Pick: Golden Knights ML (+125) at Heritage Sports
Chicago Blackhawks vs. Anaheim Ducks -- Monday, February 27, 2023 - 10:00 PM EST
- "Chicago had defeated Anaheim in eight consecutive games, including a 3-2 win over the Ducks in November. However, that streak was broken on February 7th when the Ducks topped the Hawks, 3-2, in overtime."
- The Blackhawks are 4-0 in their last 4 games following a win.
- The Blackhawks are 4-1 in their last 5 games playing on one day’s rest.
- The Blackhawks are 8-1 in the last 9 meetings.
- The Blackhawks are 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Anaheim.
- NHL Pick: Blackhawks ML (+124) at BetOnline