Lakers, Knicks Emerging as Potential Kyrie Irving Suitors

Orbison

i don't think he or the franchise want to separate from one another until they see their lineup play at least 1 full season together, preferably 2

Simmons and Harris will be back plus they have good guard depth with Curry and Mills

obviously they'll need to sort out their PF & C situation though - will Aldridge and Griffin be back? i'm sure they'll have some half-decent options for interior defense and a rim runner from the ring chaser pool

MinnesotaFats

I'm just going to throw this out there....

Kyrie is very active w the Lakota tribe here in Minny.

VERY ACTIVE

Minny is a Irving type talent away from winning 55 games.

Tanko

Really. Timberwolves. I can't see it.
I would expect he stay where he's at before moving to Minny.
Of course, money talks so you never know.

MinnesotaFats

Really. Timberwolves. I can't see it.
I would expect he stay where he's at before moving to Minny.
Of course, money talks so you never know.
This one's not money- he's getting max money anywhere.

He is a different type of dude, as we all know, and he takes frequent trips to the Dakotas here to seek spiritual advice from his Lakota roots.

If he wants a ring, this might actually not be a bad spot. Could do any type of deal he wants w A Rod, Plus he can do a recruiting tour...

Hell, Correa loving it here w the Twins.

Tanko

Yeah. I was shocked Correra took Twins contract.
What the hell is the "Lakota". Some kind of indian witchcraft?

MinnesotaFats

Yeah. I was shocked Correra took Twins contract.
What the hell is the "Lakota". Some kind of indian witchcraft?
No, it's the tribe that controlled the northern plains. There are 7 Lakota cultures and some very prominent warriors/ leaders:

Red Cloud, Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull

Soiux is the name given to a union of warring DAKOTA tribes, there are 3 sub cultures of Dakota as well, so that's why it was deemed 'offensive' thou everyone in NoDak still refers to the school as the Fighting Souix.

Both Lakota & Dakota & Cheyenne & Chippewa lived in the northern woods and plains of Wisc- Idaho.

Charles Eastman founded the Boy Scouts, he was Dakota, and is credited w being the 1st native to actually write and document their history...as all history was verbal till late 19th century.

Bubbles

not in lakers. there's no way kyrie wants to play with lebron again. kyrie left cavs so that he can step out of lebron's shadow.

jdsexpress

Won't matter cauz Durant cant stay healthy and Ben Simmons will never be right mentally or skillfully
Ben Simmons is the softest fuckin’ mut in the history of the NBA. For his sake as a man. I hope he can prove me wrong for the remainder of his career.