Do You Wager American Sports?

Wagerallsports

Staff member
Curious how many members here bet on American Sports.

Or do you stick primarily to European & International sports?

I definitely wager American sports but tend to focus more on the Euro and International ones. Not intentionally... it's just seemed to turn out that way.

win euro win

I have wagered on both for years...recently I have begun to wager on NBA in the US. It is a beatable game. I am up this season

Has to be harder with the Time difference

That definitely makes it difficult at times especially when there are lineup or weather changes at the last minute. Sometimes I wager on the late games so at least there's a chance I'll be able to watch them live in the morning.

BMR_Brad

Staff member
I have wagered on both for years...recently I have begun to wager on NBA in the US. It is a beatable game. I am up this season

What markets do you focus on? ML, spread, total or soemthing else?

Feels like a frustrating crap shoot to me. Hate the way teams so often dont play the match out. Or give up a huge lead. Or how the last 2 minutes can take 15 mins and result in an outcome totally against the flow of the rest of the game!

(yes, I lose at NBA)

Tart

Banned
Just saw this post. I wager on American sports whilst in the US. Other wise the time zone difference is too much for me to remain up to watch these events. I do enjoy the majority of sports they offer though.

BMR Admin

American sports are growing in popularity with punters everywhere. With the many betting options available on most sports...the growth for American sports being bet on is enormous. Example...now on any football match in the UK there are hundreds of betting options available, whereas in the US the betting options are still limited to basic options such as game.1st half and second half.