BETBORO SCAM

maneesi

This company has apparently stolen 1100 euros from me. My balance has been reset to zero and there is a pending withdrawal since 18.8 and I have not been given a reason to this. What makes me think this is about a theft is also the fact that the bookmaker was very rude in the mutual live chat conversation where I was claimed to have been paid enough when the fact is that enough is only when I can get all my money out of them of course.There was a bonus involved and completed before requests.

BMR Forum

Administrator
Staff member
Hello maneesi - Please send the details of your complaint to disputes@bookmakersreview.com

maneesi

yes I did

ratkodana said:
<blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><p><em class="placeholder">maneesi</em> wrote:
</p><p>Please remove this thread cause they are about to be trustworthy anyway.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>did you receive your money?</p>

ratkodana

they not paid me 4 months ,their license holder not answer on emails ,question is are they have valid licenese anyway?

Dobrido72

I have problem with same bookmaker. They dont want payout me with explanation that i have duplicate accounts.That is nonsense. I send to them my ID documents, my photos how i have my ID card in my hands. I send them utility bills on my name and address.
Simply i place deposit and bet on some games . When i try to withdraw they locked my accounts and sent to me that ridiculous explanation. They stolen from me 2544 euro

BMR Admin

Hi, please fill out the complaint form located on this page. We will then try to help out.

arni6ka

Hi!

I don't recommend to bet in this bookie.

They are returning won bets without any reason and as a pretence use the point of their T&C:
7.2 All bets which are invalidated due to an event relating to it will be cancelled immediately and the appropriate account of the customer re-credited with the bets.

Please skip this bookie.