X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, indeed. BMR, I thought you had introduced measures to prevent bulk spamming of this sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by quincunx

Much as I like Pinnacle,this is ad/spam.BMR,could you remove it please ?

Thanks, the user has been block.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevrizent

Yes, indeed. BMR, I thought you had introduced measures to prevent bulk spamming of this sort.

Yes, obviously spamming the forum. Thanks.

Comment

• Well you do have a strong sense of humour. I have been a customer to many sites in Malaysia which are nowhere near the so called Giants of the industry dafabet, some don't even have a web and operate through whatsapp only, but to be honest , they are much better paymasters, I signed up with dafabet as I had this concern when my stakes got higher to ensure I am with a highly reputable company to avoid winnings going to waste. But mate , dafabet dint fail to provide the worst experience I have ever had in this industry, withdrawals take as much of time as it can just to keep the money to them , and I agree they do everything to not pay you, don't give me this security bullshit because I work for financial crime compliance hsbc. When you can accept deposits without a problem , then withdrawals should be the same , you talk about money laundering ? I mean wow, may I know why our deposits are involving bank accounts irrelevant to dafabet? You don't deserve to judge others as u are a financial crime offender yourself, i have stopped wasting any money at dafabet and advise others to avoid them at any cost, based on my bad experience with withdrawals again and again. They delay it with hopes you end up losing everything so they can send an email saying your funds for the withdrawal request are insufficient.

Comment

• this type of problem i have faced many time...

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
            Bet365
            Bodog
            William Hill
            Ladbrokes
            Working...
            X