X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • unibet winnings

    hello

    i am a gambler from holland.
    i have placed some bets on unibet sportsbook.
    i whas betting on a game in the estland 2nd liga
    an it whas a game that whas within 20 minites on 0-4 so i have placed some bets on the total amount of goals of over 6.5 and 7.5 and 9.5 and 10.5 goals.
    and i won all off them
    so the schould pay out 1600 euro s
    butt the are infestigating me and the have blocked my acount.
    i have colling them about it and the say it could take severl weeks for a answer.
    the match ended in 1-18 so i won fer and squire.
    so the must pay me my money.
    what could i do about it to get my money?

    thanks allot

    mitchdoggy

  • Did you submit a complaint with the LGA?

    Did Unibet tell you what they are investigating? Is it you or is it possible that the match was fixed?

    What match was that anyway?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pier0

      Did you submit a complaint with the LGA?


      Did Unibet tell you what they are investigating? Is it you or is it possible that the match was fixed?


      What match was that anyway?

      what is the LGA ?
      it was a match between keskerakond against tallinna kalev II 1-18 the match was on the 25 of april
      and the are investigating me the say

      Comment


      • The LGA is the Lotteries and Gaming Authority, the organization that granted a license to Unibet: lga.org.mt

        What type of odds did you bet at during the match? Were the odds possibly completely out of line?

        Did you happen to bet a lot more than you bet on average?

        I don't want to find excuses for Unibet, which is in BMR Red list and you should have stayed away from them anyway, but a match that ends 1-18 is going to attract attention.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pier0

          The LGA is the Lotteries and Gaming Authority, the organization that granted a license to Unibet: lga.org.mt


          What type of odds did you bet at during the match? Were the odds possibly completely out of line?


          Did you happen to bet a lot more than you bet on average?


          I don't want to find excuses for Unibet, which is in BMR Red list and you should have stayed away from them anyway, but a match that ends 1-18 is going to attract attention.

          it whas a simple match when it is within 20 minites 0-4 so i beted on over 6.5 and 7.5 and 9.5 and 10.5 goalsand the odds where normal 2 are 3 euro but i placed a maximum bet that whas poseble.
          i am a costumer with unibet for 3 years and never had any problemsand normely around 150 euro butt that whassend poseble so maximum was 70 euro and a few off 140 euro
          and my totsal winnings whas around 1600 euro
          butt i had plassed a withdraw of 350 euro and that didnt happen
          and i just have maild the LGA

          Comment


          • 1-18 are you sure it was a football match? Any news from LGA?
            So let's say we got problems with bookie where we bet(blocked account, refuse withdrawals...) what we can do except contacting the organization that granted the license?

            Comment


            • @Jackass - certain jurisdictions are better than others. The LGA is known for being rubbish and not helpful to players. Other things that a player who has genuinely been wronged can do, is vent their disappointment on social media and player forums.

              Have to agree with @Pier0 that 1-18 in the Estonian league midweek, with players betting on this would attract attention.

              Comment


              • @jackass

                It really depends which bookie.

                If it's a rated bookmaker and the complaint is valid, Bookmakers Review can speak to the bookmaker on behalf of the player.

                If the bookmaker is not rated, we can try to contact them.

                If the bookmaker is in the Orange or Red list, there is probably not much we can do.

                Having said all this, I believe the right question to ask is not "what we can do when we have problems", but "who should we bet with to make sure we have no problems".

                Comment


                • i havend hurd anything yet of the LGA yet.
                  and i am sure it whas a soccer match.
                  but when the team is 0-4 up within 20 minutes you think its going to be a big score.
                  so i placed some bets on it.
                  and i am 3 or 4 years a costumer of unibet and didnt have any problems untill now.
                  i have won recent a couple off 1000 euro and the payd that money.
                  so why not now.
                  and i didnt know the where on a red list.
                  if i known that i would have beted with them

                  Comment


                  • @mitchdoggy

                    if you want we can speak to them on your behalf. Considering you have been a customer there for 3 years, I don't see why they would want to investigate you now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by newBMR

                      @mitchdoggy


                      if you want we can speak to them on your behalf. Considering you have been a customer there for 3 years, I don't see why they would want to investigate you now.

                      if you want to do that fine thanks for that
                      my name there is mitchdoggy on unibet and i live in holland

                      Comment


                      • Unibet used to be okay.Then I thought they got taken over by PAF,didn't they ?,but PAF are okay.I don't understand why there should be problems I would have thought PAF would want to preserve their good reputation.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by quincunx

                          Unibet used to be okay.Then I thought they got taken over by PAF,didn't they ?,but PAF are okay.I don't understand why there should be problems I would have thought PAF would want to preserve their good reputation.

                          Unibet are independent of PAF. PAF get their odds from Unibet's B2B solution (Kambi Sports). Amazing how many complaints there have been on Unibet, as I agree that they used to be very decent.

                          Comment


                          • is ther somthing i can do about unibet?
                            first the say it can take a few weeks and now the say it can take a few months?
                            it looks like the do fraud

                            Comment


                            • I've spoken to Unibet and as I anticipated, ESSA suspects the match to have been fixed.

                              Unibet told me that it doesn't mean that you will not be paid. They are now investigating but it is likely they will not find anything and in the end they will have to pay, although it may take months.

                              Obviously Unibet is just using this as an excuse to delay the payment hoping they can find something to back up the voiding of the winning bets. This alone tells you what kind of company Unibet is.

                              Stay away from Unibet.

                              Comment

                              Top 5 Reviews

                              Pinnacle
                              Bookmaker
                              5Dimes
                              William Hill
                              Bet365
                              Working...
                              X