X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems marathonbet.co.uk

Hello to all punters

I have a problem that I'd share with you today. registered an account on marathonbet.co.uk and after the payment of money and played games should have verified account so I raised the money. sent them scanned all the necessary documents that I was asked several times after some time I chatted with him directly and they said they were not satisfied and want to get the image file to the smartphone. That's what I did, I took a picture with the phone camera of 8 megapixels and sent. Eventually they sent me that again, I have to send the documents I have otherwise sent, then again with čatovao with them and told them that I would complain to the competent institutions for this they are doing with my account. them I am a total of 7 or 8 times sent the documents sought. Order me last night was suspended, believe that I lost my temper and I do not know what else to do. Tonight I received an email:
    Dear Dragan ....,
    Thank you for contacting Marathonbet.
    We still require alternative items for us (which clearly states your Address) to complete the verification of your account.
    Could you please provide one of the following:

· Utility Bill (within last 3 months)

· Tax Bill (within last 3 months)

· Credit Card Statement (within last 3 months)

· Bank Statement (within last 3 months)

Could you please send the documents by:
    Email: id@marathonbet.co.uk

If you have any queries or difficulties, please contact our Customer Care team at care@marathonbet.co.uk and we will be very happy to assist you.
    Kind Regards,
    Iuliia Administrator

Marathonbet Payments Team

Do you have any idea what to do, how to solve this problem.
    Sorry for my bad English and thanks in advance

• Please send an email with the details of your case to disputes@bookmakersreview.com

Comment

• sounds like deja vu

Comment

• Hi! What was the end of this story? Did they re-open your account? How long did this ID verification process take?
        Thanks for answer.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
        Bet365
        Bodog
        William Hill
        Ladbrokes
        Working...
        X