X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Winner.com but....Loser.com

Placed my £25 first bet and unfortunately lost. Thought 'at least I've got the £25v free bet as promised... Wrong!! Nothing appeared on my account so went on their live chat;
    Caleb: We regret to inform you that a business decision has been made to limit your eligibility for our free bet offers on the basis of these checks. Due to this decision the welcome free bet was revoked and you will not qualify for any current promotions.
    Caleb: We would like to point you in the direction of our terms and conditions. These are the terms you agreed upon when registering the account:
    http://www.winner.com/free25/
    • Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
    Caleb: The reason was not given as to why specifically, However, it has already been a management decision to nullify your eligibility to our promotions.
    ARKWRIGHT007: I'm speechless! No reason, just don't pay out?
    Caleb: This is perfectly legal as we have provided that information as a part of the T&C's that you may look up prior to signing up.
    Caleb: We would like to point you in the direction of our terms and conditions. These are the terms you agreed upon when registering the account:
    http://www.winner.com/free25/
    • Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these
    promotions.

So, even if you lose your bet, they make sure you stay a loser:-(

Don't say I didn't warn you....

• Sorry to hear that.Most of us don't read Terms and Condition , and sometimes shit like this happends.

Comment

• If you'd like a second opinion, submit a complaint to complaints@bookmakersreview.com and an analyst will review and get back to you.

Comment

• Same thing happened to me and I've submitted a complaint to complaints@bookmakersreview.com.

Comment

• Thats pretty rough , You sign up with a deposit yet they dont give you the deposit bonus.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
          Bet365
          Bodog
          William Hill
          Ladbrokes
          Working...
          X