X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tg5321
    started a topic Sports Spread payment issues

Sports Spread payment issues

Sports spread in Ireland owe me in excess of £7000. First withdrawal was "accepted" at the end of August and nothing has been paid. Numerous phone calls are batted off by unhelpful staff with all kinds of bizarre excuses. Brian O'Neill who apparently is the only person who can authorise payments occasionally replies to emails with assurances of funds coming through, payment will be made, bare with me etc but then disappears for 3 weeks.

One email did say they had a backlog of 12-15 people they owed money too which would correlate with a few other threads online. Has anyone actually got paid by them in the last few months or taken any further action?

• BMR Admin
    replied
    Ok checking now...will be in contact.

Leave a comment:

• WATTYK
    replied
    replied today

Leave a comment:

• BMR Admin
    replied
    Wattyk can you keep us posted here? We want to help you.

Leave a comment:

• WATTYK
    replied
    please contact me kwatcay@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• WATTYK
    replied
    has anyone been paid. ? I am getting a solicitor and hope to go to court

Leave a comment:

• WATTYK
    replied
    This company owe me 5.5 k

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by ROGERJELLEY

I have to report that I had a positive conversation with Sportsspread and I beleive my queries have been answered -I will report back in 7 Days

Did you get your money Roger? I hope so.

Leave a comment:

• ROGERJELLEY
    replied
    I have to report that I had a positive conversation with Sportsspread and I beleive my queries have been answered -I will report back in 7 Days

Leave a comment:

• ROGERJELLEY
    replied
    I have recently set up an account with sportsspread and have won but have had no response when trying to get money repaid -Has anyone any advice please

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    I actually managed to get an email response from SportsSpread a couple of months ago but when I replied asking (politely) when I would receive my money they went quiet. I have been waiting since May 2013.

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by DunkirkPie

I have now received about 95% of the money I am owed, although due to SportsSpread's delaying tactics and contempt for the law it has taken me the best part of two years of legal wrangling to do it.

I am now going to turn my attention to having this company shut down, as they are clearly perpetrating a pre-meditated fraud against the public. There are a few different avenues I intend to explore.

If you have been ripped off by these crooks please email me at james.peters28@yahoo.com and I will give you some details of how I won my case. The more people who get in touch, the more evidence I will be able to provide to the authorities.

Hi - I just emailed you.

Leave a comment:

• mfp8379
    replied
    Hi Dunkirk Pie I sent you an email on 16 July just checking if it reached you through spam etc it was entitled, Sports Spread

Leave a comment:

• DunkirkPie
    replied
    I have now received about 95% of the money I am owed, although due to SportsSpread's delaying tactics and contempt for the law it has taken me the best part of two years of legal wrangling to do it.

I am now going to turn my attention to having this company shut down, as they are clearly perpetrating a pre-meditated fraud against the public. There are a few different avenues I intend to explore.

If you have been ripped off by these crooks please email me at james.peters28@yahoo.com and I will give you some details of how I won my case. The more people who get in touch, the more evidence I will be able to provide to the authorities.

Leave a comment:

• mlan
    replied
    Fully understood DunkirkPie. I hope all is sorted for you soon.

Leave a comment:

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
Bet365
Bodog
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Working...
X