X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully understood DunkirkPie. I hope all is sorted for you soon.

Comment

• I have now received about 95% of the money I am owed, although due to SportsSpread's delaying tactics and contempt for the law it has taken me the best part of two years of legal wrangling to do it.

I am now going to turn my attention to having this company shut down, as they are clearly perpetrating a pre-meditated fraud against the public. There are a few different avenues I intend to explore.

If you have been ripped off by these crooks please email me at james.peters28@yahoo.com and I will give you some details of how I won my case. The more people who get in touch, the more evidence I will be able to provide to the authorities.

Comment

• Hi Dunkirk Pie I sent you an email on 16 July just checking if it reached you through spam etc it was entitled, Sports Spread

Comment

• Originally posted by DunkirkPie

I have now received about 95% of the money I am owed, although due to SportsSpread's delaying tactics and contempt for the law it has taken me the best part of two years of legal wrangling to do it.

I am now going to turn my attention to having this company shut down, as they are clearly perpetrating a pre-meditated fraud against the public. There are a few different avenues I intend to explore.

If you have been ripped off by these crooks please email me at james.peters28@yahoo.com and I will give you some details of how I won my case. The more people who get in touch, the more evidence I will be able to provide to the authorities.

Hi - I just emailed you.

Comment

• I actually managed to get an email response from SportsSpread a couple of months ago but when I replied asking (politely) when I would receive my money they went quiet. I have been waiting since May 2013.

Comment

• I have recently set up an account with sportsspread and have won but have had no response when trying to get money repaid -Has anyone any advice please

Comment

• I have to report that I had a positive conversation with Sportsspread and I beleive my queries have been answered -I will report back in 7 Days

Comment

• Originally posted by ROGERJELLEY

I have to report that I had a positive conversation with Sportsspread and I beleive my queries have been answered -I will report back in 7 Days

Did you get your money Roger? I hope so.

Comment

• This company owe me 5.5 k

Comment

• has anyone been paid. ? I am getting a solicitor and hope to go to court

Comment

• please contact me kwatcay@aol.com

Comment

• Wattyk can you keep us posted here? We want to help you.

Comment

• replied today

Comment

• Ok checking now...will be in contact.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                              Bet365
                              Bodog
                              William Hill
                              Ladbrokes
                              Working...