X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbet missing buttons

When I go on the in play and pre-match page on the Vbet desktop website the sign in and register buttons are missing.

The mobile site is working perfectly, I can log in and place bets as normal.

Has anyone else experienced this issue.
    Last edited by Mr_George; 07-13-2019, 03:27 PM.

• Did you contact them ?? Live Chat will solve this.

Comment

• I made them aware 3 days ago. The buttons were restored for a few hours yesterday morning but have been missing since then.

I'm sure their technical team are on the case because they are aware of the issue.

Comment

• hmmm sounds strange...any news today>

Comment

• it was all fixed last week. However I'm not using them anymore because after only 3 bets between £70-£200 they cut my limits to pennies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_George View Post
            it was all fixed last week. However I'm not using them anymore because after only 3 bets between £70-£200 they cut my limits to pennies.
            Mind blowing...then why are they in business at all?? Its not like you will win every bey...books theses days are scared.

Comment

• Vbet are part of the Betconstruct group of books.

Mr George has probably been profiled by another Betconstruct book as a bad risk and this gets reported to Vbet by them. :\

Comment

• I had same issue with these clowns, got limited my account quickly, after i made around £500 profit

I had online chat with them about these missing buttons, they are all useless these customer service people, no knowledge at all about technical issues...
                She asked me to make a video of the problem and email them, i did, after was working for few hours then back to same thing...

Then they have limited my account next day, most these bookmakers are retarded i dont understand they logic... it's a pain in the bud to deal with them

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                Bet365
                Bodog
                William Hill
                Ladbrokes
                Working...
                X