X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OddsMarket line shopping. I loved it!

Hi Guys!

I came across the new oddsmarket.com site. I love it, it's easy to use and it has bet tracking and calculator. Have a look and let me know what you think! https://www.oddsmarket.com/

• Amazing site. Very convenient to use and a lot of great features.

Comment

• Wow just used this and what a game changer! Love the easy of navigation and all the information!

Comment

• Bump for this thread. Check out the new look of Oddsmarket, guys. More useful features has been added and tell us what you think...

Comment

• The trouble is,you might need to click through several screens to find the best odds - and that needs to be a fast process before someone else grabs them..I would suggest -:
          1.Using the whole width of the page to reduce the need for clicking.
          2.Highlighting of the best or near-best offers to make them easier to spot
          3.Exclusion from the listing of bookies with bad ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by quincunx View Post
            The trouble is,you might need to click through several screens to find the best odds - and that needs to be a fast process before someone else grabs them..I would suggest -:
            1.Using the whole width of the page to reduce the need for clicking.
            2.Highlighting of the best or near-best offers to make them easier to spot
            3.Exclusion from the listing of bookies with bad ratings.
            Thank you for the feedback, quincunx.

Comment

• The way the line history works is excellent.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
              Bet365
              Bodog
              William Hill
              Ladbrokes
              Working...
              X