The best sportsbooks offer tennis fans a wide selection of betting options, competitive odds, quick payouts and a strong array of fantastic bonuses. This guide will highlight the most exciting online sportsbooks for betting on professional tennis tournaments.
This in-depth guide will cover all the important aspects of tennis betting. You will discover their main strengths, helping you find a legal tennis betting site that suits your needs. We will also teach you to read tennis odds, explain the main bet types available and provide our top tennis betting tips.
Best Tennis Online Betting Sites for All Bettors
25% Cash Bonus
up to $500
50% Cash Bonus
up to $250
75% Cash Bonus
up to $750
100% Free Play
up to $1,000
30% Cash Bonus
up to $600
Features of the Top Sites Offering Tennis Online Betting
The experts at BMR have reviewed a wide variety of real-money tennis betting sites, and we decided that these are the five best:
- Bookmaker – Best all-around tennis betting site
- Heritage Sports – Offers appealing tennis betting odds
- Bovada – Largest selection of prop bets on tennis
- BetOnline – Elite sportsbook offering live tennis streaming
- BetAnySports – Very generous rebate program for tennis bettors
The Best Sites for Tennis Online Betting Reviewed
Keep reading to learn more about the key features of the top tennis betting sites and discover one that fits your requirements:
1. Bookmaker – Best all-around tennis betting site
Bookmaker is our No. 1 overall tennis betting site. It provides strong coverage of the majors, ATP and WTA Tour events, as well as smaller Challenger tournaments. You will be offered generous long-term futures odds on big tournaments, and there are lots of appealing bet types on individual matches.
This site is famous for releasing betting lines before Las Vegas sportsbooks, making it popular with sharp tennis bettors. It welcomes professional bettors and it does not limit winning players, while the site is user-friendly and accessible for novices and casual bettors too.
- Quick to release tennis betting lines
- Attractive futures betting odds on major tournaments
- Welcomes sharp action
- Smaller sign-up bonus than some rival tennis betting sites
- Bovada provides more tennis props
2. Heritage Sports – Offers appealing tennis betting odds
Heritage Sports is another popular option among sharp bettors. It is renowned for a reduced juice cashback bonus program, which allows you to bet at reduced juice odds and receive up to 0.8% cash back on your betting volume.
There are various other rewards available too via this program. The tennis odds at Heritage Sports are among the best on the market. It is especially good for live tennis betting, with a user-friendly interface and lots of options to choose from.
- Sharp sportsbook with high-quality tennis odds
- Excellent option for live betting on tennis
- Trusted tennis sportsbook offering reliable payouts
- Smaller sign-up bonus than some rivals
- Some rivals have larger tennis betting limits
3. Bovada – Largest selection of prop bets on tennis
Bovada offers an impressive selection of pre-match tennis betting markets. They include the moneyline, correct scores, a set spread, alternative spreads, exactas, precise totals, over/under bets and much more. You can bet on the exact score of a player’s first service game, and you can continue placing similar bets live after the match begins.
If you cannot find a bet you are interested in making listed, use the #whatsyawager feature to request odds on it. Bovada’s coverage is remarkably deep, taking bets on everything from major tournaments to exhibition events, and there are various futures and season specials to choose from.
- More tennis betting options than than other offshore sportsbooks
- Same-day cryptocurrency payouts
- 75% up to $750 sign-up bonus with 5x rollover requirement
- Fewer promotions than BetOnline
- Unavailable in five states
4. BetOnline – Elite sportsbook offering live tennis streaming
BetOnline is another very impressive all-around tennis betting site. It offers attractive betting odds on lots of pre-match markets, spanning a huge variety of tournaments throughout the year. Live betting is quick and easy, and you can live-stream tennis matches on the site.
Another great feature is the re-bet functionality, allowing you to repeat bets after 61 seconds. It means the limits are very high, making it ideal for VIP players. This is the best tennis betting site for bonuses and promotions too, and withdrawals are processed very quickly.
- More promotions than rival tennis sites for tennis
- Best tennis sportsbook for high rollers
- Offers live streaming of tennis matches
- High rollover requirements on bonus credits
- Unavailable in New Jersey
5. BetAnySports – Very generous rebate program for tennis bettors
The primary attraction of BetAnySports for many bettors is the “Less Juice Package,” which offers -105 lines on football and basketball. That is a great package if you like betting on football, basketball, baseball and hockey, and occasionally wager on tennis. However, reduced juice is not available on tennis, so another package would be more suitable if that is your primary focus.
We would recommend the rebate program, which gives you a 25% refund on net losses each quarter. You can opt for a smaller rebate on more regular intervals too. This is a very helpful option when you are trying to earn a long-term profit as a tennis bettor. BetAnySports is also a reliable, trusted sportsbook offering quick payments.
- Market-leading rebate program for tennis bettors
- Very quick and simple sign-up process
- Always pays out
- Players can only select one of the bonus packages
- More tennis props are available at competitor offshore betting sites
Why These Online Tennis Betting Sites Were Selected as Our Favorites
The online tennis betting sites we have selected share some key attributes:
- A wide selection of tennis betting markets
- Competitive odds on lots of wagering options
- A strong user experience
- 24/7 customer service
- A generous selection of bonuses
- Quick, secure, guaranteed payouts
- A trustworthy reputation
How to Choose the Right Tennis Betting Site for You
You can identify a site that is available in your state, suits your budget and provides a range of betting options that appeal to you. List out your priorities as a tennis bettor – rapid payouts, high limits, a feature-rich user experience, the ability to take advantage of bonuses each week, a wide selection of live betting options and so on – and you will then quickly identify the best site for your needs.
How to Create an Account for Tennis Online Betting
The process for creating an account is the same across most online tennis betting sites, which makes it easy to start tennis wagering. Here are the steps:
- Click the link next to one of our chosen sportsbooks to visit the site.
- Hit “Join” to open the registration form.
- Fill it in with some standard personal and contact info.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
- You can now make a deposit in the cashier.
- Opt-in if you would like a welcome bonus. If you want to get a deposit bonus, make sure your initial deposit meets the minimum amount required for the bonus.
- Browse the variety of tennis betting options, click on a selection to add it to the betting slip and place your first wager.
How to Read Tennis Odds
The pre-match betting odds on a tennis event start with a plus or a minus no matter what type of bet they are for. These moneyline odds provide an example:
- Novak Djokovic to beat Nick Kyrgios (-300)
- Nick Kyrgios to beat Novak Djokovic (+240)
When tennis lines start with a minus, it tells you how much you need to bet to win $100. A $300 bet at -300 wins $100. If they start with a plus, it tells you the profit available from a $100 bet. A $100 wager at +240 wins $240.
Popular Tennis Betting Markets
You can choose from a wide range of different types of tennis bets at leading sportsbooks. These are the main types of tennis wagers available:
A moneyline wager simply requires you to predict which player will win a tennis match. This is a common type of bet on all major sports, and it is the most popular tennis wager. The sportsbooks will release moneyline odds on either player, and you just need to choose who will prevail.
You can also bet on which player will win a particular set. This is available as a pre-match and live market. Some sites will also accept bets on the outcome of each individual round of tennis within a match.
Totals (Over/Under) Betting
This is one of the most popular tennis betting options. It simply requires you to make an over/under prediction on the number of games in a match, aces in a match, double faults in a match and so on. The sportsbook will publish a total line, such as 17.5 games, and it will accept betting action on “over” or “under” that line.
Correct Score Betting
This is a prediction of the exact score of a tennis match. For example, you can bet on Rafael Nadal to beat Andrey Rublev by 2 sets to 1. Another popular market is the game spread, a handicap market. For example, you could bet on Iga Swiatek -4.5 games or Sloane Stephens +4.5 games.
Tennis Futures Markets
Futures betting options are long-term wagers on an entire event. The most common futures bet simply requires you to predict which player will win the tournament.
Tennis prop bets focus on events occurring within the match, so they do not pertain to the end result. Prop bets include the player that will hit the most aces, the fastest serve of the match or a player to break serve within a set.
Live betting is available on the biggest tennis tournaments at high-quality online sportsbooks. It allows you to watch a match and browse a range of betting options on the action while it unfolds.
The sportsbooks will update the odds on matches within major tennis events as they develop, and some even allow you to stream individual matches live.
Tennis Betting Tips
A comprehensive guide to tennis wagering would not be complete without mentioning some tennis betting strategies and tips:
- Sign up with multiple sportsbooks and use BMR to shop for the best available odds on each bet you like.
- Seek arbitrage opportunities, which allow you to cover both sides of the same bet on a tennis match and profit irrespective of the result.
- Conduct thorough research. Browse statistics on the ATP Tour website or sites like Tennis Abstract, and check weather reports.
- Do not simply focus on major tennis competitions with the largest prize pools, as you can find a lot of value on smaller tournaments.
- Bet in-play on talented tennis stars that are losing, as you can often get great odds on them, and they regularly turn things around and end up winning the entire match.
- Check out a variety of markets instead of sticking to the same types of tennis wagers
- Check out our free tennis betting picks from Spread Astaire.
Top Promo Codes & Bonuses
The majority of sportsbooks provide a wide selection of bonuses for tennis wagering. The best betting promotions include a match deposit bonus, a crypto bonus, a reload bonus, risk-free bets, odds boosts and early payout specials.
Some require a code to unlock the bonus, such as BetOnline’s or Bovada’s promo codes. However, you will automatically receive the best code by simply clicking the link we have provided next to one of our recommended sportsbooks. You can then simply opt-in if you want to redeem the sign-up bonus.
Top Betting Apps for Tennis
Tennis betting apps allow you to wager on a huge volume of matches each week via your mobile device. They make it quick and convenient for you to do so. Our recommended sportsbooks offer mobile-optimized websites, which are ideal for betting on tennis when you are on the move.
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Tennis Betting
Moneylines, total games and handicaps on individual matches are generally the best markets for betting on tennis. Live betting on plenty of games within a match is also popular.
It can be profitable to bet on tennis if you conduct thorough research and work hard to gain an edge over fellow bettors. It is helpful to tightly manage your betting bankroll and master all aspects of tennis betting if you want to secure long-term profits.
It is safe to bet on tennis if you use high-quality sites like Bookmaker, Heritage Sports and Bovada. They stick to their tennis betting rules, grade bets fairly and deliver reliable payouts.
You can bet on a wide range of notable tournaments at mobile tennis sites such as Bookmaker, Heritage Sports, Bovada and BetOnline on any mobile device.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, ACH, a bank transfer, a cash transfer and a wire transfer are some of the banking options available.
North Carolina Mobile Sports Betting Bill Gains Traction
The intention to expand sports betting in North Carolina remains, as there is an ongoing movement to approve the online version although it has been a slow process. However, the newest iteration of the North Carolina mobile sports betting bill has hurdled two House committees and could get a vote on the House floor this
Maryland’s Sports Handicapper Audit Bill Passes the Senate
As Maryland sports betting continues to grow, bettors’ safety is a priority for lawmakers in the Old Line State. And now, protecting sports wagering consumers against handicappers who post false or misleading records is one of two sports betting bills that has advanced to the House Ways and Means Committee. Can’t Miss Lock of the
Vermont Sports Betting Bill Makes History and Is Going to the Senate
The Green Mountain State has never been this close to legalizing Vermont sports betting after lawmakers in the House of Representatives passed HB 127 and sent it to the Senate. This is the first time a sports betting law has passed out of either chamber in the state. Rep. Matthew Birong sponsored the bill, which
Texas Sports Betting: No Movement Despite Multiple Bills
If you thought having four sports betting bills for lawmakers to consider might speed the process of legalization of Texas sports betting, you were wrong. All of the bills were left pending following a committee hearing in the House of Representatives. Four Bills But No Clarity The committee heard testimony for House Bill 1942 (HB