Indiana Sports Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
David is a freelance sports journalist who comes from West Midlands. He specializes in sports content, both written and visual. With an impressive record in pre-fight predictions, David is quickly becoming recognized in his field for his in-depth fight analysis and impressive contender & fight history knowledge.
The best sports betting apps and mobile sites make life simple for those wanting to wager on football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, MMA and more. Since the legalization of sports betting in various locations throughout the United States, the utilization of online sportsbooks in the Hoosier State has rapidly increased.
These sportsbooks allow sports bettors, casino players and horse racing handicappers to wager anytime and anywhere from a desktop or mobile device. These top-rated Indiana mobile betting sites also remove the need to discover one of the land-based casino sportsbooks in the Hoosier State to place a bet, as your betting account can be accessed through the browser of any device.
Below you will find an extensive guide covering the top 10 Indiana sports betting apps and mobile sites, how you can register with the best promo code, the reasoning behind our experts’ selections and various other betting details.
Below you will find an extensive guide covering the top 10 Indiana sports betting apps and mobile sites, how you can register with the best promo code, the reasoning behind our experts’ selections, and various other information to assist you with your sports betting journey.
List of the Best Indiana Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
Find the top 10 online sports betting operators that offer mobile wagering in Indiana:
- BetOnline – The best Indiana sports betting app and mobile site
- Bovada – Top sports app and mobile site for live, in-game betting
- Heritage Sports – Top Indiana mobile betting site with competitive odds
- BookMaker – Sharp lines and high wagering limits
- BetAnySports – Excellent IN betting app for reduced juice
- BetUS – The best IN betting site for bonuses and promotions
- Everygame – Variety of sports betting markets in the Hoosier State
- JustBet – Early released betting lines
- GTbets – Perfect all-round Indiana sports betting app and mobile site
- WagerWeb – Fast payouts and various banking options in Indiana
The online sportsbooks above each provide sports fans with a wide range of betting markets and sports betting options, covering the most popular sports leagues to niche sports markets. These online sports betting sites also provide competitive betting odds, generous bonuses, ongoing promotional offers and a secure betting experience in Indiana.
Is mobile sports betting legal in Indiana?
The short answer is yes, Indiana has legal sports betting. In fact, the Hoosier State was one of the first states to begin issuing sports betting licenses.
Sports betting bills were introduced to the Indiana legislature in 2018 and later that same year, bills to allow legal sports betting and mobile sports betting were passed. Now, licensed sportsbooks operate several retail outlets throughout the state.
Residents can bet on both professional sports leagues and college sports, via retail sportsbooks or using online operators.
Local online sports betting operators like FanDuel Sportsbook and Caesars Sportsbook are regulated by the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Offshore betting sites are not bound to the United States laws that govern the online sports gambling industry; instead, these sportsbook providers follow the laws in their own jurisdictions. They also do not have to pay the same tax rate, which allows them to provide better bonus code offers, including risk-free bets and more.
Reviews of the Best Indiana Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
Now that you’re familiar with our expert’s top 10 Indiana betting app and mobile sites list let’s dig deeper into the leading five online sports betting operators and uncover why our team has handpicked these Indiana mobile sites as the best in the sports betting industry.
1. BetOnline: The Best Indiana Sports Betting App and Mobile Site
Sitting on twenty-five years of experience in the sports betting industry, BetOnline is one of the most established betting sites available to residents of Indiana and the rest of the United States. Those familiar with sports betting will likely know BetOnline, as the offshore regulator is among the top 50 most-used sportsbook providers globally.
With competitive odds that can rarely be matched, handicappers often see BetOnline placed at the top of the pile when searching for the best prices. The possibilities of sports betting are endless at this operator; you’ll find the major leagues like the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, UFC, MLB and EPL, as well as sports such as motor racing, golf, tennis, boxing and esports.
BetOnline covers the basics, such as multiple banking options (including cryptocurrency), excellent bonuses for new and loyal customers, 24/7, around-the-clock customer service and a payout scheme that delivers smoothly and promptly.
The mobile site at BetOnline is simple to use; even the most unknowledgeable mobile device users won’t struggle to locate the sportsbook and begin wagering on the move. With the inclusion of an extensive live betting option, you’ll never miss out on the action when accessing this top Indiana sports betting app and mobile site.
A native app isn’t required to access BetOnline’s completely optimized mobile site. Android and iOS users can simply enter this sportsbook URL into the browser of their mobile device and then log in to their account for instant access to hundreds of sports betting events and wagering options.
While there isn’t a mobile-dedicated bonus, any new customers at BetOnline can receive a matched deposit bonus of up to $1,000 from any device. Crypto banking methods will also provide reload bonuses and more lucrative bonuses.
- Great welcome bonus
- Highly competitive odds
- Simple mobile site design
- Decades of experience
- Some bonuses have high rollover requirements
- Charges fees on certain withdrawal methods
2. Bovada: Top Sports App and Mobile Site for Live Betting
Those looking for the best online sportsbook in Indiana with an impeccable live betting service needn’t look any further. Bovada offers live High-Definition streaming, allowing customers to watch the action unfold while placing in-game bets or waiting for the pre-game wager to cash out. Odds are updated in real-time and deliver highly competitive prices and you’ll notice new prop bets appear midway through major events.
Bovada truly excels in the live betting experience as most competitors don’t offer their customers the ability to bet on live games while being able to stream these bet-on events for free. The best thing about it, your account will work flawlessly as a betting app and mobile site when using a phone, table or whatever mobile device you can find.
With Betsoft, Rival Gaming and RealTime Gaming providing the software for Bovada’s sportsbook, casino and racebook, it should be no surprise when we tell you this mobile site is excellent. Almost indistinguishable from its desktop version, this Indiana mobile site is fully optimized to ensure customers receive a top-tier experience wagering from their mobile device.
Moreover, iOS and Android users don’t need to download and waste phone storage; simply navigate to the Bovada mobile site from your browser, log in, add a home screen shortcut and you’ll have instant access to your betting account at the tap of a screen.
Bovada doesn’t mess around regarding bonuses. All customers receive a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $750 and first-time mobile users can receive a 50% bonus of up to $250. This Bovada promo code may not seem as lucrative as the deposit bonuses offered by some competitors, but we must stress that the rollover requirement of x5 is an unmatchable mobile bonus compared to other offshore betting sites.
- Unique prop bets
- Live betting and HD streaming service
- Low rollover requirement on mobile bonuses
- Crypto banking option required for more significant bonuses
3. Heritage Sports: Top Indiana Mobile Betting Site with Competitive Odds
With a sleek and straightforward design, placing Heritage Sports in our top 5 sports betting app and mobile sites list wasn’t a challenge. This operator presents a multitude of reasons as to why they’re a top-tier mobile betting site. They offer some of the most competitive odds within the industry and users can also enjoy reduced juice betting lines, lucrative bonuses, loyalty incentives, a secure platform with decades of experience and a highly responsive customer service team.
The Heritage Sports mobile site is fully optimized for iOS and Android devices, thus making it an excellent choice for new and old bettors. Indiana sports bettors looking for a pleasant wagering experience on the move won’t be disappointed when using Heritage Sports, especially if you’ve missed the pre-game action, as Heritage Sports’ live betting service can be loaded on your phone within a few taps.
Phone or tablet space won’t be wasted; Heritage Sports customers simply need to enter the URL into their iOS or Android device to load a completely optimized mobile version of the Heritage site.
New customers shouldn’t neglect the 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $300, not forgetting the added perks such as rebates and year-round promotions that Heritage Sports supplies to its loyal players.
- Optimized mobile site available on all devices
- Reduced juice betting lines
- Live betting on mobile devices
- Highly competitive odds
- Sign-up bonuses could be higher in value
- Offers no online poker room
4. BookMaker: Mobile Betting Site with Sharp lines and High Wagering Limits
Bookmaker.eu is the home of professional bettors. With experience dating back to 1996, BookMaker has attracted high-rolling sports bettors because of its higher wagering limits that can go up to $50,000 and its celebration of winning bettors. Unlike many sportsbook platforms that restrict or ban winning bettors, BookMaker does the exact opposite and welcomes professional handicappers and sharp bettors without presenting a worry their account could be determined based on success.
In recent years BookMaker has paid attention to its mobile offerings, as customers now have access to the BookMaker sportsbook from any Android or iOS device. The mobile site at BookMaker is wholly optimized, offering a smooth and flawless experience for sports bettors who need to wager on the move.
Behind decades of experience within the industry, it shouldn’t be surprising to know that BookMaker covers the basic needs of sports bettors. Excellent bonuses, promotions, loyalty incentives, impeccable customer service, competitive odds, a wide variety of betting markets and multiple banking options are just a few positives our experts discovered while using this top-rated Indiana sports betting app and mobile app site.
Once you’ve opened the browser on your mobile device, enter the BookMaker URL and log in to your account. From this point, you can add a bookmark to your home page, as this will emulate an app by giving you instant access to the sportsbook page without taking up space on your phone as a native app would.
Regular customers at BookMaker receive excellent perks such as BetPoints from its excellent loyalty program. Regarding bonuses and promo offers, a 25% cash bonus of up to $500 can be obtained when making your first deposit.
- High betting limits
- Low minimum wagering limits
- Winning accounts aren’t restricted
- Loyalty reward program
- No reduced betting lines
- Bonuses aren’t as significant as some rival sites
5. BetAnySports: Excellent Indiana Betting App for Reduced Juice
Bargain hunters will love the competitive odds combined with reduced juice at BetAnySports. As many handicappers will shop for their lines, BAS makes life easier on specific markets such as NFL and NBA when reducing their spreads and totals as low as -105. This fantastic value, combined with their already excellent prices, puts them above a lot of the competition.
BetAnySports, as the branding suggests, additionally presents a diverse range of sports betting markets. Every major U.S. sports league can be wagered on at this site, as well as more obscure international markets and leagues.
As it covers all major and non-major sports betting markets, BetAnySports is respected for its overall selection and gives customers an excellent choice that other Indiana-based operators don’t provide. And we shouldn’t neglect the services most Indiana sports bettors expect, such as customer service, banking options and bonuses, which are all covered to a high standard at BAS.
Like most top-rated Indiana sports betting apps and mobile sites, BetAnySports doesn’t have a stand-alone betting app. However, when accessing the excellent mobile site through your mobile device’s browser, the wagering experience is almost identical to the regular desktop site, as customers can place sports bets as fast and as frequently as they usually would.
New customers to BetAnySports will receive a 30% cash bonus of up to $600.
- Reduced juice betting lines and competitive odds
- Excellent 24/7 customer service
- Completely mobile-optimized site
- Extensive choice of sports betting markets
- Registration is limited outside of the United States
- Bonuses could be higher
How We Rank the Best Indiana Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
Here at Bookmakers Review, our team of devoted experts dedicates their time to discovering the best Indiana betting apps and mobile sites. During this process, each operator must tick the boxes from their judging criteria before being considered a top mobile site for Indiana bettors. Below you can read more about what factors into our reviewer’s decision-making process.
The Mobile Betting Experience
When searching for the best Indiana betting apps and mobile sites, it’s a no-brainer that the mobile experience is an operator’s most imperative feature. If our experts can’t easily navigate the sports and discover too much lag or tampered latency, then an operator will not be considered.
Our experts want to find a completely optimized mobile site that works flawlessly on all devices. The best mobile betting experience will stem from a site that doesn’t have slow-loading pages and the operators’ mobile site should be indistinguishable from the desktop version.
Our top-rated Indiana betting sites in this guide don’t present their own native sportsbook apps on Google Play or Apple Store. For this reason, our experts ensure the mobile site entered into your phone’s browser delivers an optimized site that works in conjunction with the speed and fluidity of comparable mobile betting apps.
Mobile Betting Bonuses
The most respected offshore sportsbooks and mobile apps should offer each of their customers a noteworthy bonus. Our team insists that a sportsbook with low bonus offerings or extremely high rollover requirements isn’t suitable to be ranked amongst the best.
Indiana’s Sports Betting Timeline
Indiana’s journey towards the legalization and expansion of sports betting has been marked by significant milestones and developments, showcasing the state’s evolution in the gambling industry. This section provides a comprehensive overview of the key events that have shaped the sports betting landscape in Indiana:
- November 2023: The Indiana Gaming Commission reports that legal sportsbooks earned over $45.2 million in adjusted gross sports wagering revenue in October, with operators achieving a 10.5% hold rate.
- October 2023: Indiana sports betting handle sees a significant rebound in September, largely due to the return of the National Football League, with sportsbooks handling more than $404 million during the month, a 70% increase from August’s total.
- September 2023: Indiana’s sports betting handle jumps 17% from July to August, reaching $238.1 million.
- August 2023: WynnBET announces its departure from the Indiana market, along with five other states, continuing operations in only three states (New York, Michigan and Massachusetts).
- 2023: Bally Bet gains approval to relaunch sports betting in Indiana following lackluster financial results by its parent company, Bally’s Corp., which generated $632.5 million in revenue during the quarter, marking a 9.4% year-over-year increase.
- April 2023: The Indiana Gaming Commission announces that sports betting sites took in $433 million in March, a 9.2% increase from February.
- 2023: It is reported that Indiana made $387 million in revenue from sports betting during 2022.
- 2020: The first sportsbooks begin operating in the state.
- September 2019: Sports betting officially launches in Indiana, with the opening of sportsbooks at the state’s casinos and off-track betting locations.
- May 2019: Governor Eric Holcomb signs a bill legalizing sports betting in Indiana, making it the tenth state to do so.
- 2018: The U.S. Supreme Court overturns the federal ban on sports betting, allowing states to legalize and regulate the industry.
- 1993: The state’s first casino, the riverboat Horseshoe Hammond, opens in Hammond, Indiana. While sports betting is not legal at this time, the casino offers other types of gambling.
- 1988: The Indian Gaming Regulatory Act is passed, allowing Native American tribes to operate casinos on tribal lands. While sports betting is not legal at this time, the act paves the way for the eventual legalization of gambling in Indiana.
As Indiana continues to navigate the evolving landscape of sports betting, it stands as a significant player in the national gambling industry, with potential for further growth and innovation.
Comparing the Best Indiana Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
With such a vast amount of Indiana sports betting apps and mobile sites readily available, discovering the most valuable perks for each operator can become daunting. To further assist Indiana sports bettors in their search, we’ve compiled a comparison chart below highlighting the main characteristics of the best Indiana betting apps and mobile sites.
|Sportsbook||Rating||Online Since||Payment Methods||Read Review|
|BetOnline||A+||2001||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Crypto, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer P2P||BetOnline Review|
|Bovada||A+||2011||Credit Card, Bitcoin||Bovada Review|
|Heritage Sports||A+||2001||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer, P2P||Heritage Sports Review|
|BookMaker||A+||1996||Credit Card, Bitcoin, P2P, Crypto||BookMaker Review|
|BetAnySports||A+||2002||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Electronic Check||BetAnySports Review|
|BetUS||A||2000||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, P2P||BetUS Review|
|Everygame||A||1996||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, P2P||Everygame Review|
|JustBet||A||2000||Credit Card, Bitcoin, P2P, Crypto||JustBet Review|
|GTbets||A||2011||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Crypto||GTbets Review|
|WagerWeb||A||1994||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer, P2P||WagerWeb Review|
Our team of industry experts has given BetOnline, Bovada, Heritage Sports, BookMaker and BetAnySports each an A+ rating. These online betting sites help to make the sports betting scene in Indiana more varied and exciting.
Commonly Accepted Banking Methods for Indiana Sports Bettors
In Indiana, sports bettors have access to a variety of banking methods, each offering unique benefits and features. Understanding these options is crucial for efficient and secure transactions. Below are the most commonly accepted banking methods:
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards: Widely used due to their convenience, credit cards and debit cards like Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted by most Indiana sports betting platforms. They offer quick deposits but may not always be available for withdrawals.
- Bank Transfers: Direct bank transfers are a reliable option. They are favored for their high security and the ability to handle large transactions. However, processing times can be longer compared to other methods.
- E-Wallets: Digital wallets such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller are increasingly popular. These provide fast and secure transactions with the added benefit of not having to share bank details directly with betting sites.
- Prepaid Cards: Prepaid cards offer an added layer of security as they are not directly linked to personal bank accounts. They are ideal for bettors who wish to control their spending.
- Cryptocurrencies: Some sportsbooks in Indiana are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. This method offers anonymity and fast transactions, but it is important to be aware of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency values.
- Check or Money Order: For those who prefer traditional methods, some sportsbooks accept checks or money orders. This method is less common due to longer processing times and the physical nature of the transaction.
Each of these banking methods has its own set of advantages and limitations. Bettors in Indiana should consider factors like transaction speed, fees, convenience and security when choosing the best banking method for their needs. It’s also important to verify the accepted methods with specific sports betting platforms, as options may vary.
How to Sign Up for an Indiana Betting App & Mobile Site
Newbies to the world of online sports betting shouldn’t be worried about the process of becoming an online sportsbook customer, as the process is basic and can be completed within minutes. We’ve provided you with the four simple steps it requires to sign up with a sports betting app or mobile site in Indiana below:
- Register an account with the online sportsbook of your choice and enter basic details into the registration form
- Choose a banking method and load real money into your account. If you’re trying to get a deposit match bonus, make sure that your initial deposit meets the minimum deposit requirements
- Choose a welcome bonus or enter a promo code (Promo codes: This step may arrive during step 1 or 2, depending on which site you choose)
- Find a game, check out the betting options and get ready to begin your online sports betting journey.
These steps should be easy to follow on a variety of sportsbook apps; most sportsbook providers have a similar registration process.
Indiana Betting Apps & Mobile Sites for iPhone & Android
It doesn’t matter if your mobile device is operated by iOS or Android software; the best Indiana betting apps and mobile sites have completely optimized platforms that work flawlessly on a wide range of operating systems. Fans are able to easily access a wide range of betting options with ease no matter their device.
Indiana Mobile Sports Betting on iPhone
Our team of experts tried and tested the top 10 Hoosier State betting apps and mobile sites in this guide while using an iPhone and the results were positive. When iPhone users open their phone browser (Safari), they can navigate to the top online sports betting sites and receive instant access to an optimized layout that emulates native app features.
While it technically isn’t a mobile app, if customers add a bookmark of their favorite Indiana betting site, it’s difficult to notice any difference from a native app.
Indiana Mobile Sports Betting on Android
The mobile site experience with Android is almost identical to iOS. The glaring difference is Android’s browser, which is Google Chrome. However, regarding a mobile site’s performance on Android, the same optimized sites from our top 10 rankings are Android-friendly and work great without much fault.
Best Indiana Betting App & Mobile Site
Picking the best Indiana mobile betting site isn’t easy, as all of our top ten operators present unique positives and some negatives that cater to their customers in different ways.
However, when our experts factor in a complete mobile site betting experience into their decision-making, Bovada and BetOnline stand tall above the competition with a diverse range of positive perks and fewer negatives than their rivals present.
Indiana Betting Guides
For betting fans in Indiana seeking additional gambling avenues, we suggest exploring our comprehensive guides covering:
FAQs – Indiana Sports Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
Yes, Indiana allows online sports betting. Indiana sports bettors have a variety of options to choose from, including sites like Bovada, BookMaker and BetOnline.
Legal mobile sports betting was launched in Indiana, allowing sports fans to place bets on their favorite teams and games through their smartphones or other mobile devices.
In Indiana, you can bet on sports at various online sportsbooks and retail sportsbooks. Some popular options include Bovada, BetOnline, BetMGM, FanDuel, Caesars, BetRivers and ESPN BET. These platforms offer a wide range of sports to bet on, including football, basketball, baseball, hockey, horse racing and auto racing.
To gamble online in Indiana, you can participate in legal online sports betting or daily fantasy sports. Online casino games are not currently legal in Indiana. Ensure you are of the legal gambling age (18 or older) and choose a trusted gambling platform, such as one of our recommended sites.
In Indiana, you can bet on a wide range of sports, including major leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. Additionally, you can place bets on events like boxing, golf, soccer, tennis and auto racing. Some less popular sports to bet on in Indiana include darts, cricket, lacrosse and sailing.
Maverick Carter, LeBron James’ manager, admitted to making 20 illegal bets on the NBA with Wayne Nix, a former minor league pitcher. The extensive investigation uncovers connections between Nix and sports figures, with Carter clarifying his involvement and denying any charges. Yasiel Puig faces trial in January.
Nevada achieves a landmark, breaking $2 billion in sports betting revenue post-PASPA. October’s $68.1 million, the third-highest in history, underscores the state’s robust industry growth, positioning it among the top five states in adjusted gross revenues.
Explore the delay in mobile sports betting in North Carolina following the Super Bowl. Regulatory steps push the launch to post-Feb 11, 2024. The 10-year partnership between Hornets and bet365 adds anticipation, offering a glimpse into the future of digital sports betting in the Tar Heel State.
The Kenosha County-Monominee Tribe casino deal in Wisconsin is on hold till January 16. Board members, voting 13-7, seek more time for scrutiny, delaying the $80M revenue-sharing agreement. The proposed $360M casino complex awaits approval from the city, county, and regulatory bodies.