Best California Sports Betting Apps & Mobile Sportsbooks
Every sports betting enthusiast in California expected good news by the end of the 2022 midterm elections. Unfortunately, it’s 2023 already and there are still no changes nor updates regarding the legalization of sports betting in the Golden State, even though the California legislative session has already started.
After two propositions failed to gather enough popular support during the last midterms, California seems determined to keep sports betting illegal. Even though the Supreme Court overturned a nationwide ban on sports betting in 2018, traditional methods of online wagering like FanDuel Sportsbook and Caesars Sportsbook remain illegal.
However, there is a wide selection of established sportsbooks based overseas. Because these sites operate in their own jurisdictions, there is no law to prevent you from using an offshore sportsbook. These offshore sports betting sites have been offering online wagering for years, on college teams, professional sports teams and more.
In this guide, we cover the top offshore sports betting apps and mobile sites you can use in California.
You will discover the key strengths and weaknesses of each of the best online sportsbooks, allowing you to find one that is perfect for your playing style. We will highlight the different types of bonuses they offer, the banking options you can use and the wide range of betting markets available. You will also learn more about the future of legal sports betting in the Golden State, so keep reading for a comprehensive guide to California mobile sports betting.
The Best California Sports Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
Our experts have reviewed more than 100 mobile betting operators that accept customers in California. They ultimately decided that these are the top 10:
- Bookmaker – offers early lines and accepts all action
- Bovada – offers the biggest selection of prop bets
- Heritage Sports – very appealing odds and great for live betting
- BetOnline – high betting limits, large bonuses and opinionated lines
- BetAnySports – offers reduced juice lines on lots of sports
- BetUS – provides very large bonuses
- WagerWeb – ame-day payout options for mobile bettors
- JustBet – releases odds earlier than most mobile sites
- Everygame – very broad coverage of worldwide sports
- SportsBetting – 100% cash bonus for new mobile sports bettors
There are no native mobile sportsbook apps in California, as the Golden State does not yet have a locally regulated betting industry. Residents will not be able to use popular sports apps like FanDuel Sportsbook.
However, there are no laws to prevent Californians from using offshore online betting sites for sports wagering. These offshore sports betting sites are the perfect way for Californians to bet on everything including American sports, college teams, European leagues and more.
We have vetted the 10 sportsbooks listed above very carefully to ensure they are fully trustworthy and reliable. They have been accepting sports bets and paying their customers out on time for many years, so we can vouch for their integrity. While you can’t download offshore betting apps in California, these operators do provide mobile-optimized websites, which are perfect for wagering via a smartphone or tablet.
Reviews of the Best California Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
We have provided detailed reviews of the top 10 mobile offshore sports betting sites in California. You will see the key pros and cons of each operator, which can help you decide which is the best sportsbook for your requirements.
1. Bookmaker: Offers Early lines for Mobile Bettors
Bookmaker.eu is the best mobile sportsbook in California right now. Its mobile-optimized site is perfect for pre-game and in-play betting. You can log into your account quickly, locate a game or sports event in seconds and place a wager very efficiently. It also publishes the betting lines before rival sportsbooks, making it the mobile site of choice for sharp bettors.
This mobile betting operator has been paying customers in California since the 1990s, so it has an impeccable reputation. It is known for accepting all action, including professional and recreational bettors, and for never limiting winning players. You will receive a generous Bookmaker sign-up bonus if you register today, and you will also join the popular Bookmaker.eu loyalty program.
- User-friendly mobile betting platform
- Simple and effective mobile betslip
- Posts betting lines before rival sportsbooks
- Quick transactions with convenient payout options
- Bonuses and loyalty program are unavailable to pros
- Does not have a mobile poker section
2. Bovada: Best Mobile Sportsbook for Prop Bets
Bovada is a very popular mobile betting brand in California. It was created as a spinoff of Bodog in 2011, and it only accepts customers from the United States. The mobile betting site is very comprehensive, with a great casino, a horse racing section that covers action from around the world and also one of the biggest names when it comes to online American poker rooms. However, Bovada is primarily renowned for its sportsbook.
If you are seeking a wide variety of mobile betting options, Bovada is the best option in California. You can bet on a variety of sports, along with politics, entertainment as well as niche sports and novelty markets. It takes bets on a remarkable breadth of leagues and tournaments, and you will also find a solid selection of betting options on individual games. If you cannot find a bet you are interested in, use the “What’s ya wager?” feature and the Bovada team will provide you with odds on it.
New customers that make their initial deposit via Bitcoin or an altcoin will receive a 75% welcome bonus up to $750, which comes with a reasonably modest 6x rollover requirement. This crypto-friendly sportsbook also provides same-day cryptocurrency withdrawals, along with a variety of fiat-based banking options. The loyalty program is great too and offers a selection of promotions on an ongoing basis for loyal players.
- Bigger selection of prop bet options than any other offshore betting apps or sites offered in CA
- Includes the busiest mobile poker room in California
- Mobile-optimized website makes it easy to bet on the go
- Lower rollover requirement than rival mobile sites
- Does not offer reduced juice betting odds.
- Some rivals publish lines a little quicker
3. Heritage Sports: Mobile Sportsbook with Very Appealing Odds
Heritage Sports is the best mobile sportsbook in California for live betting. It offers a broad selection of in-play markets, with great odds available. You will also receive reduced juice (-108 / -108) lines on sides and totals, plus a generous cash back rebate, so it is a very popular mobile sportsbook among experienced bettors seeking value. It is easy to access a Heritage Sports account via your mobile browser, and the layout is very clean and effective.
This sportsbook was previously only available to players that had been invited to join. Many bettors were desperate to join, so Heritage Sports changed its model a few years ago and started accepting players from across California and the rest of the United States. The customer base has increased significantly, but Heritage has not lost its terrific customer service and the excellent user experience it provides mobile bettors with.
- Best mobile sportsbook for live betting
- Provides reduced juice -108 sides and totals
- Easy-to-browse mobile sports betting interface
- Market leader for cash back rebates
- No mobile poker product
- Rival online gambling sites provide better range of promotions
4. BetOnline: Best California Mobile Site for Opinionated Lines
BetOnline offers a more stylish and polished mobile interface than rival offshore sportsbooks. Anyone looking for the best sports betting app in California should check out BetOnline, as it offers a very similar user experience to the native mobile apps found in other states. You can easily create a shortcut to log into BetOnline on your browser homepage too.
This sportsbook has been in business for more than 25 years, and it has never had any issues with payouts. It holds an A+ rating with BMR, as it is a legit, trusted online sports wagering operator. The sportsbook is excellent, and it also has a casino, a racebook, a poker room and an esports betting hub with a wide selection of markets. A re-bet feature means there are effectively no betting limits, so this is the best option for high-stakes players.
New customers get a 100% bonus worth up to $1,000. You will also receive a variety of free bets and risk-free bets after registering, along with ongoing promos, odds boosts and reduced juice hockey lines. BetOnline also offers live streaming of major sports events, so it is a great all-around mobile betting site.
- Most sophisticated mobile betting software on the market
- Largest betting limits in California thanks to re-bet feature
- Live streaming options for hundreds of sporting events each week
- Same-day Bitcoin withdrawals for CA mobile bettors
- Charges fees on credit card deposits
- High rollover requirement on welcome bonus
5. BetAnySports: Best Reduced Juice Mobile Betting Site
BetAnySports is a reduced juice mobile sportsbook. Most sports betting sites offer -110 on either side of a point spread or over/under line, whereas BetAnySports offers -105. That is a 50% discount to rival sportsbooks. Its moneylines on sports such as baseball and hockey are also vastly superior to those at competitors.
This is not the best option if you are looking for an ultra-stylish mobile site with a wide selection of high-tech features. It also has smaller bonuses than rival offshore betting apps. However, none of that really matters when you consider the sheer quality of the odds. The name of the game is to generate a profit when betting on sports, and your chances of doing precisely that are enhanced if you use BetAnySports.
- Very simple mobile sports wagering platform
- Better odds than rival mobile sportsbooks
- Range of bonuses for Californian mobile bettors
- User-friendly mobile cashier section
- Software is basic compared to rivals like BetOnline and Bovada
- Selection of sports smaller than some competitors
6. BetUS: Large Bonuses and VIP Service for Mobile Users
BetUS refers to itself as “America’s favorite sportsbook.” That was not always the case, as it had a poor reputation around a decade ago. However, a new management team revitalized this California mobile betting site and turned it into one of the best operators in the business.
It has a great brand name and lots of bold slogans, but there is also a lot of substance behind that. BetUS offers high-quality sports betting lines, a reasonably strong choice of prop bets, an excellent esports hub and all sorts of useful editorial content. Yet its main point of difference is the range of bonuses it provides, as they are far larger than those at rival mobile sites. New users receive up to $3,125 in bonus credits through the BetUS welcome offer.
- Very impressive customer service for mobile bettors
- Largest bonuses in California
- Lively mobile esports betting section
- Provides lots of entertaining video and editorial content
- Desktop site is superior to the mobile site
- Bonuses have tough wagering requirements
7. WagerWeb: Same Day Payouts for Mobile Bettors
WagerWeb is part of the same group as Heritage Sports. It provides a similar mobile sports betting experience for Golden State bettors, so it is thoroughly deserving of a place on our list of the best California sports betting apps and mobile sites.
The brand is not quite as famous as Heritage Sports, but we highly recommend testing it out, as it offers a strong all-around mobile wagering experience that makes betting on your favorite teams as easy as ever. Once again, you will benefit from -108 lines, great customer support and some intriguing bonus packages.
- Reduced juice lines (-108) on sides and totals
- Flawless security record
- Great customer service
- Plenty of bonus packages to choose from
- No poker room for Californians
- Some rivals offer higher betting limits
8. JustBet: Great for Live Betting
JustBet is a terrific option for anyone seeking a high-quality crypto mobile betting site in California. It accepts crypto deposits, and it also refunds you for any network fees you might incur when transferring BTC. Payouts are very quick too.
This is a sister mobile sportsbook to Bookmaker.eu, our No. 1 California mobile sports betting brand. It is not as well-known among bettors, but you will receive the same array of features and types of bonuses, so this is definitely one of our top Californian mobile sportsbooks.
- Best mobile Bitcoin betting site in California
- Releases lines early and accepts sharp action
- Comprehensive loyalty program
- User-friendly mobile racebook
- Smaller selection of prop bet options than some competitors
- Does not offer a poker room
9. Everygame: Polished Mobile Sports Betting Experience
Everygame is an excellent mobile sportsbook for anyone interested in betting on worldwide sports. Everygame takes wagers on a huge selection of soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, golf, cricket and rugby games from across the globe. It covers the major leagues in America as well as the top European leagues. The betting odds on offer are competitive, and it offers a reasonable selection of prop bets too.
You may know it as Intertops, the world’s earliest established sportsbook, but it rebranded as Everygame in 2021. The team also added a live betting section, which fixed one of the biggest faults with the old mobile site. You can now bet in-play on loads of games and events each day.
One drawback is that the bonuses are a lot smaller than those at the other mobile sportsbooks featured on this page, leaving you fewer chances to get additional cash. However, there are some fun leaderboard contests and parlay promotions. It has a very impressive mobile casino too.
- Takes mobile wagers on a wide range of games
- Excellent mobile casino
- Fun parlay promotions
- Polished mobile interface
- Smaller bonuses than rivals in the Golden State
- Limited horse race betting options
10. SportsBetting: Large Cash Bonus for Mobile Players
SportsBetting.ag rounds out our list of the top 10 mobile sportsbooks in California. It is owned by BetOnline, and it offers the same odds, range of bonuses and customer service methods; as well as the same selection of payment methods and wagering options.
However, BetOnline was upgraded to much more impressive software a couple of years ago, whereas SportsBetting.ag still uses the old platform. Its mobile site is more impressive than its desktop site, which now looks a little dated, but it is not as slick and stylish as BetOnline. Yet it still merits a place on the list, because it has all the great features found at its sister sportsbook.
- Very large betting limits
- Lots of great promotions
- Extremely quick withdrawals
- Easy mobile registration process
- Dated software compared to BetOnline
- Charges fees on credit card deposits
Is Sports Betting Legal in California?
California does not have a locally regulated sports betting market right now. You can’t simply download an online sports betting app and start betting on your favorite teams. In November 2022, voters failed to pass two different initiatives that would make sports betting legal.
- Proposition 26: Allows In-Person Roulette, Dice Games and Sports Wagering on Tribal Lands. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Proposition 27: Allows Online and Mobile Sports Wagering Outside Tribal Lands. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
Prop 27 would have allowed operators to launch legal sports betting apps in the state. The online sports betting measure garnered a lot of support from American sports betting providers like FanDuel Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook.
However, it also faced fierce opposition from the tribes that banded together to promote Prop 26, which would online make retail sports betting legal. Tribal casinos would have been permitted to operate retail sportsbooks if the law had passed.
Neither online sports betting measure passed, which means that California will have to wait a few more years before locally regulated, legal sports betting becomes a reality.
Until this state warms up to the sports betting industry, it is perfectly legal for anyone in California to place bets at an offshore sportsbook. Unlike traditional American sports betting sites, these sites operate outside the United States and do not fall under the jurisdiction of state and federal laws.
You just need to carefully select a reputable operator that pays out on time. That is where we can help: our A+ rated mobile sports betting sites – Bookmaker, Heritage Sports, Bovada and BetOnline – have been paying customers their winnings with no issues for decades.
Latest California Sports Betting News and Developments
- November 2022: Prop 26 & Prop 27 fail, with 67% and 82% nos, respectively. California succeeds in keeping sports betting illegal for now.
- September 2022: Analysts at California-based Eilers & Krejcik Gaming predict that both competing ballot measures – Proposition 26 and 27 – will fail to gather the required 50% of the vote to pass into law. It said the war of words between the rival camps has led to it “leaning negative on California’s sports betting legalization prospects this fall.”
- August 2022: The MLB announces that it supports Proposition 27, the measure that would allow Californians to bet on sports at mobile apps and online betting sites. However, a poll suggests that a wide range of voters may not even be aware of the ballot initiative.
- July 2022: The California Democratic Party reveals that it has decided to oppose legalizing sports betting via mobile apps through the Proposition 27 ballot initiative and that it will abstain from Proposition 26, the retail sports betting bill, not currently setting up for the expansion of the sports betting industry in the state.
- June 2022: A campaign strategist for Prop 26, the sports betting ballot initiative backed by Native American tribes, declares that the rivals cannot co-exist. If both Prop 26 and Prop 27 pass, Prop 26 backers plan to take the matter to court, as they only want sports betting markets to be available at retail venues in their tribal casinos.
- May 2022: Two measures designed to expand the legalization of sports betting in California gain the requisite support to go on the ballot in November. Prop 26’s ballot question will ask Californians if they want to legalize retail-only sports wagering on tribal lands at tribal casinos and retail, while Prop 27 is an online measure; it will ask voters to decide on whether online sports betting should be permitted statewide via sports betting apps and websites.
- April 2022: A group of mayors, city councilors and elected officials in the Golden State join forces to oppose the sports betting initiative backed by Native American Tribes that seeks to exclude online wagering.
- March 2022: Card rooms in California state their opposition to the tribes’ retail-only sports betting plans. They fear losing business and ending up in legal battles with the tribes.
- February 2022: Three prominent Native American Tribes join forces to create the Californians for Tribal Sovereignty and Safe Gaming Committee. It seeks to convince Californians to oppose plans to legalize online sports betting and push for retail-only wagering at tribal casinos instead. Meanwhile, a University of California – Berkeley poll suggests that 45% of Californians want sports betting to be legalized, whereas 33% do not and the rest are undecided.
Comparing the Best California Mobile Sports Betting Operators
The table below allows you to compare the best California mobile sports betting brands quickly. You will see their key features and bonuses, which should help you ascertain which sportsbooks best fit your needs. If you cannot decide, just sign up with multiple California sportsbooks and claim a variety of welcome bonuses.
|Sportsbook||Rating||Online Since||Payment Methods||Read Review|
|Bookmaker||A+||1996||Credit Card, Bitcoin, P2P, Crypto||Bookmaker.eu Review|
|Bovada||A+||2011||Credit Card, Bitcoin||Bovada Review|
|Heritage Sports||A+||2001||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer, P2P||Heritage Sports Review|
|BetOnline||A+||2001||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Crypto, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer P2P,||BetOnline Review|
|BetAnySports||A||2002||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Electronic Check||BetAnySports Review|
|BetUS||A||2000||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, P2P||BetUS Review|
|WagerWeb||A||1994||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer, P2P||WagerWeb Review|
|Everygame||A||1996||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, P2P||Everygame Review|
|JustBet||A||2000||Credit Card, Bitcoin, P2P, Crypto||JustBet Review|
|Sportsbetting||A||2002||Credit Card, Bitcoin, Crypto, Cashiers Check, Bank Transfer P2P||Sportsbetting Review|
How We Review the Best California Sports Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
BMR is a leading industry watchdog. We work hard to shine a light on reputable sportsbooks and hold dishonest sites to account. Our experts carefully vet every mobile sports betting site available in California, and we only recommend sportsbooks that treat players fairly and payout on time.
We also review the strengths and weaknesses of each mobile sportsbook in detail before assigning it a rating (from A+ to F). These are the main criteria we focus on during the review process:
Mobile Betting Experience
The overall mobile betting experience is an important consideration. The platform should be easy to navigate, so you can find your favorite leagues and games you are interested in with ease. The mobile betslip should be user-friendly too and easily allow you to place all types of bets. The best mobile sportsbooks also provide added features, such as a same-game parlay builder and pre-game stats, to improve the online betting experience.
Quality of Betting Odds & Lines
The best California mobile sportsbooks offer competitive betting odds on sports such as football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, MMA, boxing and soccer. Mobile sites like Heritage Sports and BetAnySports stand out by offering reduced juice lines, which means better betting odds that improve a bettor’s long-term prospects of achieving profitability.
Mobile Betting Bonuses
Our reviewers focus on the quality of the mobile betting bonuses available at California sportsbooks. We favor sites that offer a good variety of promotions and different types of bonuses. That includes deposit bonuses, ongoing reload bonuses and other promotions. We look for large, exciting bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements. These deals allow you to play with house money, and they can boost your chances of profiting as a sports bettor.
Live Mobile Betting & Streaming
Mobile sportsbooks are ideal for live betting. You can pick up your phone and rapidly place a bet on a game you are watching, without needing to turn on your computer. The best mobile apps and sites make it very quick and easy for you to place live bets. They provide plenty of live wagering options, with competitive betting odds available. Some sportsbooks, such as BetOnline, also offer live streaming.
Online Banking Options & Payout Speeds
The top California mobile sportsbooks offer a solid selection of banking methods in including a variety of cryptocurrencies. As they are based overseas, we often find that crypto is the best option for quick, safe transactions. However, you can also use credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and wire transfers.
The best operators approve payout requests very quickly, so they offer quick payout timings. Same-day payouts are sometimes offered for cryptocurrency users who deal in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and other altcoins.
Our A+ rated California mobile betting operators provide 24/7 support through a variety of customer service methods. You can call the team, use live chat or send an email. They have multilingual, experienced agents that can deal with a variety of requests quickly and diligently. We always test out the customer service department and response times before recommending a California mobile betting site or app.
Reputation & Security
We are very careful to only recommend highly secure and reputable sportsbooks that pay out customers’ winnings. Operators like Bookmaker and BetOnline have been in business for decades, and they have always paid out on time and in full. They can be trusted to grade all wagers fairly and to uphold the terms laid out on their sites.
How to Sign up for a California Betting App & Mobile Site
It is easy to sign up for a California mobile betting account. There are no mobile apps in California right now, but you can register with a high-quality mobile site. Follow these steps to create an account with Bookmaker.eu, our No. 1 California mobile sportsbook:
- Visit Bookmaker and then click the yellow “Join Now” button on the homepage to open the sign-up form.
- Provide your name, email address, country of residence and phone number.Select a password and choose your preferred currency.
- You will not need to complete a KYC procedure until you make your first withdrawal, so you can make your initial deposit and start betting on sports immediately. If you’re using a welcome bonus code, make sure you know the minimum deposit required
Types of California Mobile Betting Bonuses
You can choose from a wide variety of California mobile betting brands. They know how competitive the market is, so they offer sportsbook bonuses and promotions to gain new customers. These are the main types of mobile betting bonuses:
You will normally receive a deposit match sign-up bonus after registering with a California mobile betting app or website. For example, BetOnline matches 100% of your first deposit with bonus credits, up to a maximum of $1,000, whereas Bovada offers a 75% deposit match up to $750.
Sometimes you need a bonus promo code to unlock the welcome offer, but you can normally just click through from BMR, sign up and make a deposit to qualify. Your bonus funds will come with rollover requirements, including a minimum deposit. You need to complete them before cashing out any of the money left over.
Existing Customer Promotions
These bonuses are designed to drum up repeat business. They encourage customers to come back on a regular basis to place bets. The most common offer is a reload bonus, which is similar to a match deposit sign-up bonus, but it is usually smaller, and it is available from your second deposit.
Additional offers include odds boosts, parlay profit boosts, insurance deals and other money-back specials, contests, prize draws, free bets and risk-free bets. If you visit the promotions page of a California mobile sportsbook, you will see a detailed list of the bonuses on offer and a list of the promo codes you need.
No Deposit Bonuses
You may be offered a no-deposit bonus at some California mobile betting apps and websites in future. It means you receive bonus funds, and you do not need to make a minimum deposit to earn them.
However, you do have to complete a considerable rollover requirement before the sportsbook will allow you to cash out a profit. Yet you are in with a chance of earning a risk-free payout, and you also get to test the site out, so these no-deposit bonuses are often appealing.
Some mobile sportsbooks that accept California players will offer you free bets. For example, BetOnline gives customers a $25 free play to use on a live betting market after signing up. Any profit you earn will be subjected to a 6x rollover requirement before you can make a cash withdrawal. Sometimes, these types of bonuses require a minimum deposit.
California Betting Apps & Mobile Sports Betting Sites for iOS & Android
Anyone seeking the best California sports betting app will need to be aware that native apps cannot currently launch in the Golden State. Many states have rolled out locally regulated markets featuring iOS and Android apps, but California has not yet taken the plunge. Fortunately, anyone seeking the best sports betting apps in California can access elite mobile-optimized websites instead.
California Mobile Sports Betting on an iPhone
You can visit any of the mobile sportsbooks featured on this page via your iPhone browser, whether you use Safari, Chrome or any other portal. Mobile betting sites like Bookmaker and Bovada offer quick logins.
You can create a shortcut to one of those sites on the homepage of your web browser, meaning you do not need to type in the domain name. Just tap the screen a couple of times to log into your account, and you can then place a bet in seconds.
California Mobile Sports Betting on an Android Device
In some states, sports bettors can download a mobile app via Google Play. However, you will not find common options like FanDuel Sportsbook or any apps from California providers yet. Instead, simply visit the mobile site provided by one of the reputable offshore sportsbooks featured on this page, create an account and set up a shortcut to ensure you can access it quickly from anywhere in California.
Mobile Site vs. Mobile App for Betting in California
One day, native mobile apps may arrive in California. It would take a large legislative effort, but you should ultimately be able to download the best sports betting app in California by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
You will then have a choice: place bets via a native mobile app, or use a mobile-optimized website. They each have pros and cons, which we have listed below.
- You can access a mobile site via any browser on your phone
- It does not take up any storage space on your device
- The best mobile sports betting sites are very fast and user-friendly
- Dedicated customer service teams to helping use the app
- Some developers launch innovations on their apps before their sites
- It can be a little slower to login via a site than a native app
- Mobile apps are specifically engineered for betting on a smaller screen
- The best mobile apps are beautifully designed and offer a wide variety of features
- It is very quick and easy to log into a mobile sportsbook app account
- Mobile apps tend to be ideal for live betting
- They take up space in your phone’s storage and need to be routinely upgraded
- You often need to download separate apps for the sportsbook, casino and racebook
Best California Betting App & Mobile Site
We rate Bookmaker as the best sports betting app for California right now. It does not have a native mobile app, but there is a mobile-optimized website that you can access through your smartphone browser. You can also create a shortcut to it on your homepage, making it just as easily accessible as a mobile app.
You might also like to consider Heritage Sports, Bovada or BetOnline. They are all A+ rated online sportsbooks that have been carefully vetted by our experts. If you are looking for the best mobile wagering options in California, each of those sportsbooks would make an excellent choice.
California Mobile Betting Sites FAQs
If you want to wager on your favorite football team or any other major sports, traditional methods of sports betting are not available; until CA gets its own legal sports betting industry, players can find online betting at offshore sites.
Because the state does not offer legal sports betting, offshore sportsbooks offer wagering on major sports and college teams in America as well as the top European leagues. There are no laws that prohibit online sports betting with these sites.
Traditional options are not available because CA does not have its own betting industry. However, a variety of sports betting sites that are based offshore offer great mobile-optimized sites in the state. Players can access a wide selection of global sports.
Caesars Sportsbook is not legal in California, as the state does not have a locally regulated market featuring American brands. While these sites don’t offer native mobile sports betting apps for California, you will have better luck with an offshore sportsbook.
You cannot DraftKings for anything other than daily fantasy sports in California. However, it is perfectly legal for you to use online sportsbooks and online casino sites based offshore. BetOnline and Bovada are both common options for CA players.
California Governor Extends Cardroom Moratorium for 20 More Years
In what can only be described as a seminal pact between adversaries, Governor Newsom has signed a bill into law that both the California Native American tribes, as well as cardroom operators, support – no additional cardrooms in the state for two more decades. In turn, this collaboration between Native American tribes and gambling hall
Texas Legislators Poised to Prohibit Online Lottery Sales
Typically, the focus on Lone Star State’s gambling centers around Texas sports betting, but this time the spotlight is on the online lottery. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Texas Lottery began selling online lottery tickets through third-party vendors without legislative approval, allowed through a legal loophole. However, that practice is expected to be halted in
Wyoming Sports Betting: April’s Revenue Surges by 25% Compared to Previous Year
Sports betting in Wyoming showed a marked increase from April 2022 to April 2023 in both handle and revenue but a decline from March’s numbers. April Shows Growth The numbers may not look impressive but everything is relative considering Wyoming is the least populated state in the nation with 585,000 people despite having the ninth-greatest
NCAA Survey Reveals 67% of College-Age Students Engage in Sports Betting
A recent study related to U.S. sports betting revealed that college-age people are participating, but the data is scattered as to what constitutes a problem, versus responsible gambling. Survey Parameters There is an old saying that if you torture the numbers long enough, they will confess to just about anything and that’s the gist of