verifying marathonbet account for more than 15 days and no respond

kiyesolat

kiyesolat

Good morning, I am having same issues with Marathonbet. Last week, I filled out the dispute form via the link you sent in and I forwarded all conversation between myself and the Marathonbet team to the stipulated email but I didn't receive any confirmation of receipt of my complaint.
I sent the emails using my registrated email kiyesolat@gmail.com. kindly help.
My account has been unlocked and my funds successfully withdrawal. Sharing this to give hope to those who still have your accounts locked 😁

BMR Disputes Matt

BMR Disputes Matt

My account has been unlocked and my funds successfully withdrawal. Sharing this to give hope to those who still have your accounts locked 😁

Thank you for the post Kiyesolat.

That makes six complaints about this same Marathonbet problem now confirmed as paid, out of around 20 total. More may be resolved but have not advised us.

egorossipov

egorossipov

Hi!
I have the same issue.
After I won quite a big sum, MarathonBet limited the withdrawals and sent a letter that I must complete the verification and requested some documents on the 26th of August. The same day I sent the documents. Then, on the 29th of August there was another letter asking more documents and photos. I sent them the same day. After that no letters, support team says that there are no terms for verification and that I must wait for their letter. Verification process now lasts for more than 14 days. I can’t withdraw the funds. I think that Marathonbet intentionally protracts the verification so that I couldn’t withdraw the funds.

I have submitted a complaint, but didn’t get any confirmation that you get it.

--

Last edited by a moderator:

BMR Genie

BMR Genie

Hi!
I have the same issue.
After I won quite a big sum, MarathonBet limited the withdrawals and sent a letter that I must complete the verification and requested some documents on the 26th of August. The same day I sent the documents. Then, on the 29th of August there was another letter asking more documents and photos. I sent them the same day. After that no letters, support team says that there are no terms for verification and that I must wait for their letter. Verification process now lasts for more than 14 days. I can’t withdraw the funds. I think that Marathonbet intentionally protracts the verification so that I couldn’t withdraw the funds.

I have submitted a complaint, but didn’t get any confirmation that you get it.

--
Hi Egorossipov,

Yes, we received your complaint yesterday. We will ask BMR Dispute Matt to check on this but please remember it will take 2-4 business days to hear you back. Also, I remove the part where you post your personal information to protect your privacy.

egorossipov

egorossipov

Hi Egorossipov,

Yes, we received your complaint yesterday. We will ask BMR Dispute Matt to check on this but please remember it will take 2-4 business days to hear you back. Also, I remove the part where you post your personal information to protect your privacy.
Thanks a lot! I hope for your help in this situation, because I’m afraid that Marathonbet can do everything not to withdraw my funds.

kiyesolat

kiyesolat

Thanks a lot! I hope for your help in this situation, because I’m afraid that Marathonbet can do everything not to withdraw my funds.
Been there ... Took slightly over 30 days before I was cleared and got paid by Marathonbet. I hope you didn't break any rules, hopefully you'll get your funds eventually. I truly know how you feel.

hamid43

hamid43

Hi
I'm having serious issues with marathonbet, 15days I was sent an email to verify my account by submitting my documents, next day I completed all the required documents, ever since then I haven't heard from them whenever I chat them they will give excuses that's on reviewing, and I have my funds which I depends on in the account, I wasn't been able to withdraw my funds since then, am really stranded here. Please help me!!🙏🙏