My Daily Picks Entry

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Patrick Beverley didn't live up to his expectations last game. You can expect a bounce back by Pat this game against his old team. His PRA has hit at this number at almost 80%! Lakers need him tonight BIG TIME.

Pick: Patrick Beverley OVER 14.5 PRA

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I think the Rockets can keep up here. I'm fading the steam with the Grizzlies in which the line moved from -5 to -7. This is a great public fade for the Grizzlies coming of a tight game. Rockets come out hot imo in the 1H

Pick: 1H Rockets +4

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I still don’t believe in the gamecocks. A&M has struggled as of late but this line is making think they get the win on the road here. Their defense is still one of the best and they were in a close battle with Alabama

Pick: Texas A&M -3

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Josh Jacobs has been a huge factor for this offense and David Carr. I think he'll get this easily today against a Houston defense that is rank last in the league.

Pick: Josh Jacobs O16.5 rec yards -120

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

He's been playing great for the Magic and scoring 20+ points so far. I think this is a good spot for the Magic tonight, but they can only keep it close if Banchero has a big game. Look for him to show up in the garden.

Pick: Paolo Banchero O18.5 points

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Look for Tre Mann to be a bucket tonight in the starting rotation. His time to prove himself and I think he will get enough minutes tonight to cover. SGA will be limited in the rotation.

Pick: Tre Mann O14.5 points

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I think Davis continues to get his points here. He'll be matched up with Jokic, but we all know he doesn't really play defense. Lakers will have an opportunity to dominate tonight, but will have to be from the inside.

Pick: Anthony Davis O23.5 points -125

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Godwin has been Brady's #1 target so far. Today his reciving yds is pretty high and it's making me believe that he might have a big game. Bucs need to get back on track and win today's game. I think Godwin contributes heavily. Look for Brady to target him 10+ times like he did in the previous 2 games.

Pick: Chris Godwin O68.5 rec yrds -115

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I love this spot for Wheeler. Taking the Phillies early and I think this will be close to start. Wheeler has played well this postseason and I think he continues. Fade the public and take Phillies!

Pick: Phillies F5 +.5 -120

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I think this is too much value for Packers getting +11. I trust Rodgers to score enough to keep up with Bills. Primetime dogs have covered as of late.

Pick: Packers +11

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Warriors need to get back on track today and I think it’s important for the 2nd unit to contribute. Jordan Poole needs to step up and help score off the bench tonight. Like JP to continue to play well!

Pick: Jordan Pool O15.5 points

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Trae Young at the garden tonight. He LOVES these type of spot and I think he has a huge fame tonight. Past 3 meetings against the Knicks, he has hit this number at 100%.

Pick: Trae Young O28.5 points

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Alright, lets get back on track here.

I don't want to overthink this line too much. I know App State owns them in past history, but I gotta take the dog at home today. Too much movement for App State for me to take em. I think Coastal gets it done tonight.

Pick: Coastal Carolina +3

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Cavs are missing key players tonight and I think it's a good spot for the Piston at home. With no Garland and Mitchell it's going to be tough for Cavs to score. Piston with the points!

Pistons +6

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I don’t trust SMU enough to cover -3.5 here. There defense is a liability and this Houston offense can move the ball. Houston for the value!

Pick: Houston +3.5