My Daily Picks Entry

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Kelly has a good record against the Giants in his career. The total is set at 7 with the public all on the over. I'm fading the public and backing the under here.

Pick: D Backs/Giants UNDER 7

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

It's hard for me to trust Missouri offensively here. They'll be lucky to score more than a TD today. What I do trust their defense to come out strong at home today. I think this under is a SHARP play.

Pick: UGA/Missouri UNDER 54.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I'm backing the Pirates today. We have sharp movement moving this line down to -180. I love the value we are getting. Wainwriaght hasn't been too impressive as of late either.

Pick: Pirates F5 +.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Looking back at the history between Kittle and the Rams...he's hit this number at 100% in the past 2 years. Love the chemistry between Jimmy and him here. Look for Jimmy to go to him often tonight and this over will hit easily.

Pick: Kittle OVER 42.5 receiving yrds

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Love the under again today. I see sharp money moving this total down by a hook. Good public fade here. This goes Cardinals and under imo.

PICK: Cardinals/Pirates U7.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Both these teams are offensive minded. Everything points to the over, but I'm faded the trends tonight. Both guys are currently 1-3 to the under this season. I really believe that 1H we get a slow start from both teams. Both teams are well rested with plenty of time to game plan here. 1H UNDER

Picks: 1H UNDER 31.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I think this is a good spot for Wilson to shine tonight. The offense has to wake up soon. No better spot than primetime for Wilson to go to the air often. No Javonte Williams either and lack of trust at the RB position. We will see Wilson air it out tonight.

Pick: Russell Wilson O231.5 passing yrds

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Darvish has pitched well against the Mets in his career. He's 5-0 w/ 2.56 era against the Mets. I trust Max with his playoff experience and I know he will bring his all tonight. I think we will see a low scoring game tonight.

Pick: Padres/Mets UNDER 6 +100

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I love fading a team when they have a big next week. No doubt USC will win but I think it will be a close game today. Washington State’s offense has been able to move the ball. I love the points here

Pick: Washington State +12

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

This number has been hitting at 100% at this number. Mahomes continues to dominate the passing game and I'm sure he will go deep tonight against a Raiders defense that isn't good.

Pick: Mahomes OVER 36.5 passing yards -110 (via Bovada)

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Clevinger has to be better against the Dodgers and I think with the momentum he turns it around today. Like this to be a pitcher’s duel tonight. Dodgers with a week off could be cold with their bats. Playoff unders lets go!

Pick: Padres/Dodgers UNDER 7.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

This is a good spot for the Padres bounce back with Darvish on the mound. not a believer in Kershaw right now. I think Padre’s bats will wake up and give Darvish run support.

Pick: Padres F5 +.5 -110

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

I think we see a strong 1H from West Virgina tonight. Both these team are off a loss and have some time to get things adjusted. I'm backing the home dog early. WVU are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 home games.

Pick: 1H West Virginia +1.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Padres have the momentum now after a win against the Dodgers. Snell has looked good as of late and I like how the Padres bats have been hitting. Padres to win early and avoid the bullpen.

Pick: Padres F5 +.5 -145

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Josh Allen loves to run when he can. Bills have too many weapons for the Chiefs to handle today. They'll be focus on the recieviers and Allen will find open holes to scrimible. This game means ALOT to allen expect him to do alot today.

Pick: Josh Allen OVER 50.5 rush yards

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

People are overlooking how good the Bronco's defense is. They'll be able to slow down the Charger's offense and get key stops. Bronco's offense still worries me, but I'm assuming they will try to establish the running game against the Chargers.

Pick: Broncos/Chargers/UNDER 45.5

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

Sixers have covered in the last 8 meetings between the 2. I think get some value here with the Sixers. Celtics distractions all off season with that team. Sixers get the job done.

Pick: Sixers +3

Slam the Bookie

Slam the Bookie

It's going to be an exciting season for Pelicans with a healthy line up. Ingram has looked like an all star in recent season and I think he'll have a big game today against a Nets team that struggles on defense. Ingram will have a big game helping the Pelicans win this game tonight.

Pick: Brandon Ingram OVER 21.5 points