Analytics Capper's Picks of the Day Thread

Analytics Capper

Tough matchup between two Brits. Norrie hasn't been playing well lately, but has taken the last two head to head matchups. I look for that to continue today.

9:30_AC.png

Analytics Capper

Maryland is a live dog with a high performing quarterback. Both teams are 4-0 but I can see the Maryland home crowd being enough.

oct:1_AC.png

Analytics Capper

Tampa Bay's seconday has been burned all season long. A good spot for a New England pass catcher to get a deep ball or break a couple tackles and get 35+ yards.

Graphic 14.png

Analytics Capper

Las Vegas is sitting at an impressive 3-0, but when you look closer into the games, they could easily be 1-2. Week 1 and 3 were overtime thrillers with coin flip endings. And the win in week 2 is over a horrible Steelers team. The Chargers are healthier and better equipped to win in both a low scoring affair or a shoot out.

oct:4_AC.png

Analytics Capper

New York is the better team right now. I don't love this side but I'm rolling with the team that is in better form and the $324 million pitcher on the mound.

oct:5_AC.png

Analytics Capper

Russell Wilson at home on primetime. The better team is Los Angeles but going for Seattle with the home crowd, to pull this one out tonight.
oct:7_AC.png

Analytics Capper

The better pitcher is on Chicago today. Hopefully the playoff jitters are settled down for the White Sox hitters after game 1.
oct:8_AC.png

Analytics Capper

Morton is elite during this time of the year. He'll continue to pitch well and the Brewers bats are in a big slump.
oct:12_AC.png

Analytics Capper

Great spot here for Chicago as the first game of the season is always a bit quirky. Injuries and COVID issues potentially as well.

oct:13_AC.png

Analytics Capper

The younger, fitter, and stronger player. Paula has been playing great all year and I think she overpowers Kerber in this matchup.

oct:14_AC.png

Analytics Capper

Great spot for Minnesota today as they get healthy. Carolina started off hot but are overvalued by the books because their offense is not good.

Graphic 17.png

Analytics Capper

Chelsea's offense has been anemic. They need a big showing here as they are second in their group and Malmo is last. Goal differential will be important. I see 4-0 final score.
oct:20_AC.png