Everyone should register prior to the start date, JDS.
"Start Date – Sep 5, 2023 (Opens for picks NFL week 1)"
My bad on this one, guys!Ok i will make sure I will register by days end.
I gave you 10 coins for this report, RR.When you click on make picks at runyourpool.com the rules below are listed for the contest, and I knew the first one was wrong so just bringing it to everyone's attention.
Participants are allowed as many entries as they want in the contest.
- The pool starts with Week 1 and runs through the NFL regular season only.
- Members pick teams they think will cover the point spread and assign confidence points to each pick. The more confident the member is about the pick, the more points should be assigned.
- For each correct pick, members will receive points equal to the confidence value they assigned to the game.
- Point spreads are used in making picks, so the team they select will need cover the spread.
- Members pick 7 games per week .
- As a tie breaker, members guess the combined total points for last game of the week (as indicated on the pick sheet).
- The final pick deadline each week is Sunday at 1pm ET*. If you want to pick an earlier game you must do so by kickoff of that game.
- If a member does not enter picks for a specific week, no automatic picks will be made.
- If a game is cancelled, postponed to a future week, or otherwise not played (e.g. forfeited), it will be removed from the current schedule, along with all picks for that game.
* If there are no 1pm ET games on Sunday, the final pick deadline will be the start of the first game on Sunday after 1pm ET. This is usually only applicable during the playoffs.