🗣️📣Thursday Night NFL Steelers@Browns & All Sports *CHAT & LIVE DISCUSSION *🏈

biggins

biggins

Big XII has a lot good teams going to be tough to figure game to game ATS winners in conference play.

Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are the teams to beat.

I love NCAAF.

lekidecincinnati

lekidecincinnati

they really gotta find a new play at end of games, the pitching the ball around never works like ever, maybe try a screen pass get all of the lineman out in front try get up the field a little bit before throwing it around

Enikk

Enikk

Kuder 2nd set x2

Kudermetova, Veronika ML-167 (Haddad Maia, Beatriz vrs Kudermetova, Veronika)
2nd set - Haddad Maia, Beatriz vs Kudermetova, Veronika
Risk:$603.23Win:$361.22

Kudermetova, Veronika ML-160 (Haddad Maia, Beatriz vrs Kudermetova, Veronika)
2nd set - Haddad Maia, Beatriz vs Kudermetova, Veronika
LIVEMU Straight Bet
Game Start 09/22/2022 @ 09:40 PM
Placed 09/22/2022 @ 11:44 PM
Ticket
Risk:$800.00Win:$500.00

Enikk

Enikk

There is my kuder break.. now lets hold and close out this set

Enikk

Enikk

Fvck yeah my Kuder girl...Both these girls are my top 5-8 right now. Love them. Such fighters. My Beatriz didn't want to give Kudermetova that 2nd. Girl made me sweat needing 4 set pts and blowing up a break serving it out.

Wagerallsports

Wagerallsports

Irrelevant to the game itself I know, but can't they at least have a little background setup lol?
See the chair in the background and a piece of paper on the floor? 😆

Bubbles

Bubbles

steelers and browns are coming off from their loses on week 2. this is going to be a competetive match. i'm going for the over 38 and browns -4.
my first productive wins since nfl started.
Fvck it..

Cleveland Browns
-9-121
LIVE
Risk $708.65 Win $585.66
Ticket #
congrats. nice win enikk.

tough and impressive game from this divisional rivalry. hopefully they'll continue with this momentum.

Enikk

Enikk

E is baccarat your fav & main table game?
Never really played it until this year. I use to play online blackjack but appears too rigged/unstable as you have players/bots constantly jumping on and off in front of you or in back of you and makes for a crappy experience. I have noticed with the BJ, I only seem to win when someone plays outside of 'conventual moves." Someone hitting a 6 against a 2. Then it seems you win like you are getting cards the dealer was suppose to. It usually last 2-3 hands than goes back to the normal beating you take. I stopped playing it.

I screwed around with the Baccarat to try different Marty systems or come up with my own but you will never find one but I did notice major trends in doing so. It doesn't always work but when it does, it is sweet.