X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETBORO SCAM

This company has apparently stolen 1100 euros from me. My balance has been reset to zero and there is a pending withdrawal since 18.8 and I have not been given a reason to this. What makes me think this is about a theft is also the fact that the bookmaker was very rude in the mutual live chat conversation where I was claimed to have been paid enough when the fact is that enough is only when I can get all my money out of them of course.There was a bonus involved and completed before requests.

• Hello maneesi - Please send the details of your complaint to disputes@bookmakersreview.com

Comment

• they owe me 500eur not paying for 2 months

Comment

• Please remove this thread cause they are about to be trustworthy anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by maneesi

Please remove this thread cause they are about to be trustworthy anyway.

did you receive your money?

Comment

• yes I did

Originally posted by ratkodana

maneesi wrote:

Please remove this thread cause they are about to be trustworthy anyway.

did you receive your money?

Comment

• they not paid me 4 months ,their license holder not answer on emails ,question is are they have valid licenese anyway?

Comment

• I have problem with same bookmaker. They dont want payout me with explanation that i have duplicate accounts.That is nonsense. I send to them my ID documents, my photos how i have my ID card in my hands. I send them utility bills on my name and address.
                Simply i place deposit and bet on some games . When i try to withdraw they locked my accounts and sent to me that ridiculous explanation. They stolen from me 2544 euro

Comment

• Hi, please fill out the complaint form located on this page. We will then try to help out.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                  Bookmaker
                  5Dimes
                  William Hill
                  Bet365
                  Working...
                  X