X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ladbrokes taking me to Vegas

    I hope!

    I want to visit Las Vegas in August but don't want to pay for it.

    So I am going to win the money instead, starting with just a $150 free bet I won in a Ladbrokes sponsored freeroll poker tourney recently. So technically it will cost me zero.


    Just to fly economy and have a basic decent trip will cost $4000, so that's the target.

    I've already withdrawn $800 so will count that and need another $3200.

    My current balance is $210.54

    I have about 3 weeks to confirm the bookings.

    Wish me luck

  • Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post
    I hope!

    I want to visit Las Vegas in August but don't want to pay for it.

    So I am going to win the money instead, starting with just a $150 free bet I won in a Ladbrokes sponsored freeroll poker tourney recently. So technically it will cost me zero.


    Just to fly economy and have a basic decent trip will cost $4000, so that's the target.

    I've already withdrawn $800 so will count that and need another $3200.

    My current balance is $210.54

    I have about 3 weeks to confirm the bookings.

    Wish me luck

    If you need other than soccer picks, IIHF international hockey pretty consistent especially u18

    go try Venetian or Palazzo too, great comps, three nights free all year round, solid free gambling vouchers and food credit every time. Also a free week long princess cruise in October, great place
    Last edited by Virlvideo; 05-01-2018, 07:26 AM.

    Comment


    • Day 1

      Bet 1: Both Teams to Score - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich Yes - $75.00 @ 1.36 to return $102

      Bet 2: Both Teams to Score - Roma vs Liverpool Yes - $75.00 @ 1.36 to return $102

      Bet 3: Soccer - Multi Bet Both Teams to Score - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich (1.36) / Both Teams to Score - Roma vs Liverpool (1.36) - $60.54 @ 1.88 BOOSTED to return $113.82


      If bet 1 wins, will play that $102 on Gremio in Copa Lib.

      Comment


      • Good luck Brad! Get that Vegas trip

        Comment


        • Good Luck Brad

          Comment


          • Bet 1 wins after 10 mins and Laddies already graded, so...


            Bet 4: Copa Libertadores Gremio 1.44 vs Cerro Porteno $102 to return $146.88

            Comment


            • Congrats and Good luck, Brad!

              Comment


              • Well there is a nice positive start with Gremio winning 5-0


                2-0 today

                Balance: $282.42 (+$71.88)

                Comment


                • Day 2

                  I have $135.54 to return $215.82 pending on BTTS in Pool v Roma and $146.88 cash balance.


                  Bet 5: J-League Kawasaki DNB 1.44 v Urawa Reds $50 to return $72

                  Comment


                  • Bet 6: Russia Kryliya DNB 1.44 @ Rotor $72 to return $103.68

                    Comment


                    • Kawasaki lose 0-2 and Kryliya win 2-0


                      Bet 7: Sweden AIK Solna DNB 1.29 @ IK Sirius FK $65 to return $83.85

                      Comment


                      • AIK had to comeback to win 3-2.

                        I had another match in mind to continue today, Atletico Mineiro to beat Chapecoense in Copa Brasil. But Ladbrokes are not offering it for some reason.

                        So think that will do me for day 2.



                        4-1 today

                        Balance $363.20 (+$80.78)
                        Last edited by BMR_Brad; 05-02-2018, 07:57 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Day 3

                          Bet 8: Red Bull Salzburg DNB 1.53 vs Marseille $70 to return $107.10

                          Bet 9: Multi Atletico Madrid DNB vs Arsenal/Red Bull Salzburg DNB vs Marseille 2.06 $30 to return $61.95

                          Bet 10: Atletico Madrid 1.80 vs Arsenal $40 to return $72

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post
                            Day 3

                            Bet 8: Red Bull Salzburg DNB 1.53 vs Marseille $70 to return $107.10

                            Bet 9: Multi Atletico Madrid DNB vs Arsenal/Red Bull Salzburg DNB vs Marseille 2.06 $30 to return $61.95

                            Bet 10: Atletico Madrid 1.80 vs Arsenal $40 to return $72
                            You can try Salzburg vs Marseille BTTS at 1.6 - i think that's a good bet....
                            Atletico vs Arsenal is a dangerous match

                            Best of luck , i wish you succeed and earn that trip

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TeamBankroll Alex View Post

                              You can try Salzburg vs Marseille BTTS at 1.6 - i think that's a good bet....
                              Atletico vs Arsenal is a dangerous match

                              Best of luck , i wish you succeed and earn that trip
                              That was my original plan in Salzburg, BTTS. But after assessing properly my gut told me 1-0 is a real possibility. Hope we both win

                              Comment

                              Top 5 Reviews

                              Pinnacle
                              Bookmaker
                              5Dimes
                              William Hill
                              Bet365
                              Working...
                              X