X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dafabet

deposited to dafabet 580 euro waggered it one time and lost 30 euros and then made withdrawal.affter 1 day my withdrawal was still pending then i contacted suport and they said send id i done this but nothing changed then contacted again three days in a row and they say we will contact you via email.still no answer from them.do not recomend deposit to this company because is difficulties with withdrawal even your own money without winings.

• Well, the good news is, Dafabet accepts local bank deposits in India and Indian currency. However, the not-so-good news is, they do not offer many deposit methods.

Credit or debit cards are not allowed. Instead, the only acceptable route of depositing money is via direct bank transfers or use of external e-payment services such as Skrill and Neteller. Skrill and Neteller are instant whereas bank transfers may take a day or two for the funds to be available for betting. Dafabet will perform the necessary verifications and ask for supporting documents before permitting you to bet. In case the player’s age is found to be lower than the permissible limit with this, link to will refund your money to the source bank.

A point to be borne in mind is the withdrawal process is slightly slower than the depositing process. Again, e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller will get you the money in a couple of hours while the bank transfer will take about a week.
    Last edited by Terryco; 09-08-2020, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
    Bet365
    Bodog
    William Hill
    Ladbrokes
    Working...
    X