The Top Cricket Betting Apps in 2023
The best cricket betting apps make it easy for you to wager on Tests, one-day matches and T20 action in the palm of your hand. They provide helpful features, large bonuses, quick payouts and excellent customer service, resulting in a great all-around user experience. However, it can be difficult to find the best mobile betting app for cricket betting markets, so we created this guide to help you out.
We have reviewed hundreds of online betting sites over the years, and we can reveal the best bookmakers for this popular game. You will discover our top 10 apps for cricket betting, including their main pros and cons. That will allow you to find the online cricket betting app that best fits your needs. We will also teach you how to read cricket odds and break down the various wagering options available on a cricket betting platform, so continue reading for a detailed guide.
The Best Cricket Betting Apps on the Market
Best 10 Cricket Betting Apps
We have identified 10 mobile-optimized sportsbooks that offer a strong, reliable customer experience for cricket fans:
- Bookmaker – No. 1 mobile sportsbook for cricket bettors
- Heritage Sports – Excellent cashback program for cricket fans
- Bovada – Best mobile sportsbook for cricket props
- BetOnline – Offers lots of cricket promos for mobile bettors
- BetAnySports – Best rebate program for cricket bettors
- BetUS – Cricket mobile sportsbook with the largest sign-up bonus
- WagerWeb – Trusted mobile cricket betting site with secure payouts
- JustBet – Accepts all cricket betting action
- Everygame – Covers lots of cricket matches from around the world
- SportsBetting – User-friendly mobile cricket sportsbook with high limits
Cricket Betting App Reviews
Our chosen sportsbooks do not offer native mobile sports betting apps. They are all based offshore, which allows them to welcome players from any state. That means you can use these sportsbooks even if you are in a state that does not have a locally regulated market, such as California, Florida or Texas. There are no state or federal laws to prevent you from using them, and we have chosen trusted, secure sportsbooks that always pay out.
While these betting sites do not offer apps to be downloaded via the App Store or Google Play, they provide mobile-optimized versions of their websites. They are just the same as mobile apps in terms of functionality, but they will not use up storage space on your device, and there are no downloads or upgrades required.
You can also create quick shortcuts to them on your home screen, so they sit alongside your native apps. The final section of this page explains how to do so. Keep reading to learn more about the top 10 cricket sportsbooks for North American bettors, and discover one that fits your needs.
1. Bookmaker – No. 1 mobile sportsbook for cricket bettors
Bookmaker.eu is our top choice for mobile cricket bettors. It covers international and domestic matches from around the world, including popular leagues such as the IPL and the Big Bash. The mobile site is beginner-friendly, so you should find it easy to place your first wager on a cricket match at Bookmaker. There are lots of props to choose from, and the cricket odds are competitive.
This sportsbook is famous for welcoming professional sports bettors, so it is popular with sharps. It does not limit players that go on winning streaks, and it always pays out on time. There is a 50% cash bonus worth up to $500, which has an 8x rollover requirement, and it offers an excellent loyalty program too.
- Welcomes sharp action on all sports betting markets
- Quick to release cricket betting lines
- Excellent loyalty program
- Covers fewer matches than some rivals
- Smaller bonuses than certain online betting apps
2. Heritage Sports – Excellent cashback program for cricket fans
Heritage Sports is a famous comprehensive sportsbook that offers reduced juice lines on football, basketball and baseball games. It has a smooth mobile betting function that is easy to use. The cricket betting odds are attractive too, and it also runs a cashback program that will earn you 0.8% back on your quarterly betting volume.
This mobile sportsbook was invite-only for many years, but it now accepts players from anywhere in the United States and Canada. It provides a stylish, user-friendly cricket betting platform with lots of pre-match and in-play options, and you will receive a quick payment if you request a withdrawal.
- Competitive betting odds on cricket games
- Excellent cash back program
- Secure, dependable payouts
- Smaller sign-up bonus than most rival offshore sportsbooks
- Primarily aimed at football, baseball and basketball bettors
3. Bovada – Best mobile sportsbook for cricket props
Bovada is our top choice for anyone looking for lots of mobile cricket betting options. It takes wagers on a huge array of tournaments from the Nepal T20 League and the CSA One-Day Cup Division to the Ranji Trophy Women Super Smash.
When you select a big match, you will be presented with at least 100 markets, and the odds are great. You can choose alternate lines, build same-game parlays and request obscure cricket props. The sportsbook is easy to use, the payouts are exceptionally quick, customer service is on point and the bonuses have low rollover requirements, so this is a great sportsbook for cricket fans.
- Covers more cricket leagues than rival sites
- Huge volume of cricket markets
- Low rollover requirements on bonuses
- Some rivals offer more promotions
- Unavailable in NY, NJ, MD, DE and NV
4. BetOnline – Offers lots of cricket promos for mobile bettors
BetOnline is another mobile site that offers broad, detailed coverage of international cricket and a variety of domestic leagues. It does not offer as many props as Bovada, but the odds are appealing and it is easy to use the sportsbooks.
We would also recommend this operator for high rollers, as there is a re-bet option that allows you to keep wagering on the same match until reaching a large overall stake. BetOnline provides some great promos too, which can be tailored to cricket betting, including a 100% crypto bonus of up to $1,000, a couple of risk-free bets and a 35% reload bonus.
- Great bonuses and promos for cricket fans
- Covers lots of red-ball and white-ball matches
- Very quick payouts
- Does not accept players located in New Jersey
- Fewer betting options than Bovada
5. BetAnySports – Best rebate program for cricket bettors
BetAnySports is renowned for offering huge discounts on its football, basketball, baseball and hockey lines. For example, you can bet at -105 on either side of an NFL point spread or total points line.
The reduced juice program does not apply to cricket, so “The Rebate Program” is the best option. It gives you a 25% rebate on your overall losses once every 30 days, a 10% rebate on your losses once per week, or a 5% rebate on daily losses. BetAnySports is another solid mobile cricket sportsbook with quick payouts, so it stormed into our top five.
- Huge rebates available
- Alternatively offers a reduced juice program
- Reliable sportsbook that always pays customers
- Reduced juice program does not apply to cricket
- Rivals offer more markets
6. BetUS – Cricket mobile sportsbook with the largest sign-up bonus
BetUS offers all mobile bettors an enormous 200% welcome bonus worth up to $500, which includes $3,750 for the sportsbook (15x rollover) and $1,250 for the casino (30x rollover). It has alternative options with lower rollover requirements too.
The cricket section is comprehensive, encapsulating red-ball and white-ball action from around the world. There are long-term futures with competitive odds, and it also offers cricket previews and picks from Kiwi handicapper Daryl Curnow within its blog section.
- Lots of large bonuses
- Competitive futures betting odds
- Previews cricket matches in the blog section
- High rollover requirements
- Fewer props than some rivals
7. WagerWeb – Trusted mobile cricket betting site with secure payouts
WagerWeb is a sister mobile sportsbook to Heritage Sports, offering a similar user experience for cricket bettors. It provides lots of options on the biggest matches each week, and it is very user-friendly.
You can choose from a wide variety of welcome bonus options. If you go for a 20% cash bonus (10x rollover), 10% cash bonus (6x rollover), 30% free play (10x rollover) or 15% free play (6x rollover), you will also receive 1% cash back on your total cricket betting volume each week – win or lose.
- Excellent weekly cashback program for cricket bettors
- Trustworthy sportsbook with no payout issues
- User-friendly mobile site
- 1% cash back only available if you choose a smaller welcome bonus
- Some rivals offer more cricket betting options
8. JustBet – Accepts all cricket betting action
JustBet is a sister sportsbook to Bookmaker.eu, our No. 1 mobile cricket betting site. There are no major differences between them, as they offer the same sharp odds, betting options, bonuses and customer service.
You can register with either JustBet or Bookmaker and enjoy a simple, straightforward mobile betting experience on cricket. They are highly trustworthy sportsbooks, so you will have no trouble getting paid out via crypto or a fiat-based method if you win.
- Simple mobile cricket betting function
- Strong loyalty program
- Quick to release cricket betting lines
- Smaller sign-up bonus than some offshore sportsbooks
- Not as famous as Bookmaker
9. Everygame – Covers lots of cricket matches from around the world
Everygame is the world’s oldest online sports betting operator. It accepted the first-ever online wager in 1996, and it is still going strong. The brand was formerly named Intertops, but it was relaunched in 2021. The site was updated at the same time, and it now provides a modern interface.
You can place moneyline bets on big cricket matches at Everygame, and it offers long-term futures markets too. There is a live betting section, which sometimes features cricket, but this site covers other major sports in greater depth.
- Old-school sportsbook that always pays out
- Recently revamped with a modern mobile interface
- Parlay promos that can apply to cricket
- Does not offer many types of cricket betting
- Only covers major cricket events
10. SportsBetting – User-friendly mobile cricket sportsbook with high limits
SportsBetting.ag is part of the BetOnline group. It provides the same cricket betting lines, options and odds as BetOnline, along with the same betting bonuses, banking methods, variety of betting markets and customer service.
The only difference between these offshore sportsbooks is the software. The company gave BetOnline an upgrade a couple of years ago, whereas SportsBetting still operates on the older, classic platform. BetOnline’s user experience is superior, but SportsBetting is nevertheless a great all-around mobile cricket betting site.
- Re-bet option for high rollers
- Large sign-up bonus and various appealing promotions
- Same-day payouts if you use crypto
- BetOnline runs on superior software
- Does not operate in New Jersey
How Cricket Betting Works
You just need to sign up with a mobile sportsbook to place cricket bets on your iPhone or Android device. Click the button next to any online sports betting operator featured on this page to visit the mobile site and create an account to start wagering real money on your favorite team. Tap “Join” and fill in the form with your personal and contact info. Create a strong password, verify your email address and make a deposit. After this quick registration process, you’re ready to get in on the betting action.
There will be a a wide range of sports betting options at the leading sportsbooks. Choose “Cricket” from the sports listed on the main menu, and you will be presented with a wide range of events to choose from, such as Test matches, ODIs, the IPL, the Big Bash, the Pakistan Cup, the Nepal T20 League and so on. Tap on one and select a cricket match or futures market.
You will then see a range of betting options. At our chosen sportsbooks, the cricket odds will be displayed in the American format next to the types of bets. For example:
- Brisbane Heat to beat Sydney Thunder (+125)
- Sydney Thunder to beat Brisbane Heat (-150)
When betting odds begin with a plus, the numbers tell you the amount you would win from a $100 wager. A $100 bet on Brisbane at +125 would net you $125. If they start with a minus, they tell you how much you would need to bet to win $100. A $150 bet on Sydney at -150 would net you a $100 profit.
Just tap on the odds next to any betting option, and that selection will appear on your mobile betslip. Type in the amount of money you’d like to bet, and the slip will inform you of your possible winnings if the wager succeeds. Tap on the button to confirm the bet, and the funds will come out of your account balance. If you win, you will be paid out after the game.
Types Of Cricket Bets
You will find a huge range of cricket betting opportunities on a single match if you visit an elite mobile sportsbook such as Bovada. These are some of the main bets for cricket betting:
- Moneyline | A bet on the result of a cricket match. There can be two or three outcomes, depending on the format. This is one of the most popular sports betting options for cricket events.
- Total Runs | An over/under prediction on the number of runs both teams will combine for in the game. There are alternate totals, team totals and player totals available too.
- Handicaps | The stronger team is given a handicap, and you decide who will cover the resulting line. For example, England -3.5 wickets / -9.5 runs at -110 against the West Indies, or the West Indies +3.5 wickets / +9.5 runs at -110.
- Match Props | These bets focus on whether an event will occur: Will a 50 be scored? Will a century be scored? Will there be a Super Over?
- Team Props | These wagers focus on a specific team, such as odd/even on the number of runs they will score or the number of fours or sixes they will manage.
- Player Props | Markets focused on individual players, such as the top batsman or bowler, or the player with the most fours, sixes or wickets.
- Parlays | Combining two or more picks into a single wager for large cumulative cricket odds. There are also same-game parlays available at the best mobile cricket betting sites.
- Futures | Long-term bets, such as the winner of a tournament or the top batsman at a tournament.
Banking on Online Cricket Betting Sites & Cricket Apps
All of the online cricket betting sites that we have covered accept a range of payment methods. You can fund your account with a credit card, debit card, bank transfer and several other methods.
Skrill, Neteller and PayPal are commonly accepted P2P payment services; most offshore sportsbooks also accept cryptocurrency and will offer a variety of bonuses to entice users to deposit in crypto.
Withdrawals are just as simple. You can withdraw your funds with a check via mail, bank transfer or with crypto. The processing times will vary based on the method you choose.
Bonuses & Promotions From Cricket Betting Apps
You will find some useful bonuses at an online cricket betting app or mobile betting site. Our chosen sportsbooks all offer the same type of welcome bonus, which matches a percentage of your first deposit amount with bonus credits. The amounts will change – for example, there is a 20% deposit bonus up to $500 at Bookmaker, a 50% bonus up to $250 at Heritage Sports, a 75% bonus up to $750 at Bovada and a 100% bonus up to $1,000 at Bookmaker – but the concept is the same.
You then need to satisfy any wagering requirements on the bonus credits before cashing out. This also varies on a site-by-site basis. The bonus credits can take one of two forms:
- Free Play | The bonus credits are not included in your return if you place a winning bet. For example, if you use $100 in bonus funds to place a successful +120 wager, you will be paid $120. This is most popular for casino games.
- Cash Bonus | There are a variety of bonuses that fall into this category; deposit match bonuses are the most popular. For example, if you use $100 in bonus funds to place a successful +120 wager, you will be paid $220. Deposit bonuses are typically a welcome offer for new users; however, returning customers are eligible for a different category of deposit bonuses, known as a reload bonus.
Our chosen sportsbooks do not offer specific cricket betting promotions, as they are designed for U.S. bettors, and cricket is not a major sport in the United States. Their recurring promotions are more likely to focus on local sports, such as basketball, football, baseball and hockey, plus horse racing betting. However, you can benefit from reload bonuses and loyalty rewards, which are available on all sports.
How To Download Cricket Betting Apps
It is easy to turn an online sportsbook into a cricket betting app on your mobile device. If you have an iPhone, you can do so on a browser such as Safari or Chrome. Safari is the default browser on an iOS device, so open it up and search for one of our recommended online sports betting sites, such as Bookmaker.eu, HeritageSports.eu or Bovada.lv.
Tap on the share button. You can then scroll through the list of options and tap “Add to Home Screen.” Give your sportsbook a name, such as “Bookmaker” or “Heritage,” and it will then appear on your device’s main home screen, just like a standard mobile betting app. You can then access it instantly, without needing to open Safari first. That essentially turns the mobile betting platform into a web-based app.
The step-by-step process is very similar on Chrome, which is the main browser on Android devices. Just visit a sportsbook site on your mobile browser and tap the menu button, which has three vertical dots, and select “Add to homescreen.” Once again, you can give your shortcut a name, and it will appear as a web-based app on your device. It is then easy to access a wide range of cricket betting markets, from the moneyline to player props, and you can make a bank transfer, claim a bonus, get paid out and request customer service assistance easily too.
Online Cricket Betting App FAQs
Certain cricket betting apps are safe. It is important to stick to reputable, trustworthy cricket betting sites and mobile apps that have been thoroughly vetted by BMR experts. We only recommend mobile sportsbooks that have excellent track records when it comes to keeping players safe.
Online cricket betting is legal for all American adults. Certain states have locally regulated markets, but most people need to use offshore sportsbooks for betting on cricket. There are no laws that would prevent you from using an offshore cricket betting site on a desktop or mobile device.
You will need to conduct thorough research, make astute picks, shop around for the best odds and claim appealing cricket betting promotions to make money in the long term. Professional cricket bettors only place wagers when they notice a perceived edge.
A 2-way moneyline is a straightforward prediction on the match winner, which settles as a push if the match ends in a draw. That means everyone simply gets their money back.
It really depends on the cricket match you are betting on. A bet on the match winner is often the best option when the teams are quite evenly matched, whereas the handicap (spread) is often more appealing when there is a heavy favorite.
Concerns arise as Pennsylvania’s online poker market shows signs of stagnation. Operators, including PokerStars and WSOP PA, seek solutions like joining the MSIGA for shared liquidity. Governor Shapiro’s decision awaits, impacting the future landscape. Stay informed with Bookmakers Review.
Alabama legislators confront illegal gambling by proposing a gaming commission, seeking regulation and revenue. House Speaker Nathaniel Ledbetter and Rep. Andy Whitt advocate for change, emphasizing economic benefits and the potential to fund social programs. Stay updated with Bookmakers Review on Alabama’s evolving gambling landscape.
Colorado’s Gaming Control Commission approved fixed-odds horse betting, aiming to enhance the state’s horse racing industry. Unlike pari-mutuel betting, fixed odds guarantee a set payout. The 24-month pilot program, starting in early 2024, will assess its viability and impact on audience engagement, purse sizes, and tax revenue, taxed at 10%.
Efforts to regulate sports betting in California face tribal opposition despite poker pro Kasey Thompson and blockchain executive Reeve Collins’s initiative. After tribes rejected the proposal 18-0, Thompson and Collins, committed to spending $25 million, aim to gather signatures by the December 1st deadline.