The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the Apex Center in Las Vegas for a highly anticipated Fight Night event. Let’s waste no time because the UFC odds are now available at BMR’s top-rated sportsbooks and betting sites for us to delve into some parlay betting picks for UFC Vegas 57.
The event is headlined by lightweight contenders Arman Tsarukyan and Mateusz Gamrot. Join us as we deliver the most carefully selected parlay UFC picks predictions.
TJ Brown vs. Shayilan Nuerdanbieke
UFC Featherweight Main Card Bout
Saturday, June 25, 2022 – 10:05 PM EDT UFC Apex
Brown vs. Nuerdanbieke Betting Pick Analysis
T.J. Brown (16-8-0)
- T.J. Brown (16-8-0) will attempt to extend his 2-fight UFC win streak this weekend after fighting his way back into the win column following a 2-fight losing streak upon his promotional debut.
- Brute force and a kickboxing background have undoubtedly assisted Brown in his previous two wins. Under the tutelage of coach James Krause, I expect his fight intelligence to gain momentum as his octagon experience continues to grow.
Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (36-10-0)
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (36-10-0) has barely dipped his feet into UFC waters with a mere two fights under the banner. The Chinese grappler has split his UFC outings (1-1), but a one-dimensional style could cost him in future bouts.
- At 28 years old, Nuerdanbieke has amassed an extensive record for his young age; however, from those 46 pro bouts, only his previous five have been against an exceptional level of competition.
UFC Vegas 57 Parlay Prediction
I anticipate Nuerdanbieke to spam his takedown attempts and fail. Brown is too strong to allow the Chinaman to have his way on the ground. I don’t envision many paths to victory for Nuerdanbieke, whereas Brown is undoubtedly the better striker, and his jiu-jitsu skills are also a step ahead of the competition.
The available UFC odds with Bookmakers Review favor Brown for a good reason. Nuerdanbieke is predominantly a grappler, but he’s not that impressive in this area, and it isn’t easy to envision Brown not taking at least two of the three rounds in this contest.
Arman Tsarukyan vs. Mateusz Gamrot
UFC Lightweight Main Card Bout
Saturday, June 25, 2022 – 10:05 PM EDT at UFC Apex
Tsarukyan vs. Gamrot Betting Pick Analysis
After claiming a Fight of the Night award in a promotional debut loss to one of the UFC’s most elite lightweight fighters on the planet (Islam Makhachev), Arman Tsarukyan (18-2-0) has been unstoppable inside the octagon ever since – now boasting a 5-fight win streak.
At the tender age of 25, it’s truly incredible to witness how disciplined and skilled the Armenian-based fight has been.
Makhachev – who’ll be fighting for Charles Oliveria’s championship one day soon – will have to grant Arman Tsarukyan his rematch in the future as nobody has given the Russian such a test in the grappling realm, and the 155lb title may be up for grabs should this potential rubber match surface.
Mateusz Gamrot (20-1-0) is a fellow up-and-comer with an impressive MMA resume to date. The Polish native also lost in his UFC debut but hasn’t looked back since and is now floating amongst the top-10 rankings behind a 3-fight win streak where he’s finished all of his opponents inside the distance.
UFC Vegas 57 Parlay Prediction
I initially hesitated to support Tsarukyan and his -285 price tag because Gamrot is no slouch, but the more I rerun his past fights, the more convinced I am that he’s the future of the lightweight division.
His grappling is incredibly imposing, his ground control is solid, and he won’t hesitate to throw a menacing ground and pound offense.
In addition to Tsarukyan’s grappling prowess, he’s also a talented striker that I believe owns the greater boxing game and is one step ahead of Gamrot in all areas.
The available UFC odds favor Tsarukyan because his MMA skillset is so well-rounded. He’s never been involved in a one-sided fight outside of the Makhachev bout, and I anticipate he’ll continue this trend on Saturday night.
UFC Pick: Arman Tsarukyan to Win (-285) with BetOnline
UFC Vegas 57 Punching Parlay
- T.J. Brown to Win (-190)
- Arman Tsarukyan to Win (-285)
UFC Vegas 57 Main Card at ESPN and ESPN+
- Arman Tsarukyan vs. Mateusz Gamrot [UFC Lightweight Main Event Bout]
- Neil Magny vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov [UFC Welterweight Co-main Event Bout]
- Josh Parisian vs. Alan Baudot [UFC Heavyweight Bout]
- Thiago Moises vs. Christos Giagos [UFC Lightweight Bout]
- Umar Nurmagomedov vs. Nate Maness [UFC bantamweight bout]
- Chris Curtis vs. Rodolfo Viera [UFC Middleweight Bout]
*The line and/or odds on picks in this article might have moved since the content was commissioned. For updated line movements, visit BMR’s free betting odds product.