The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the Singapore Indoor Stadium for a highly stacked UFC pay-per-view event.
UFC odds are now available for us to delve into some perfect prop betting picks for UFC 275 – headlined by two championship bouts involving Glover Teixeira, Jiri Prochazka, Valentina Shevchenko, and Taila Santos.
Silvana Juarez vs. Liang Na
UFC Women’s Strawweight Preliminary Card Bout
Saturday, June 11, 2022 – 09:05 PM EDT at Singapore Indoor Stadium
Silvana Juarez Analysis
- Argentina's Silvana Juarez (10-4-0) travels to Singapore searching for her first UFC victory after losing her first two appearances inside the octagon by armbar.
- The 37-year-old South American product of Entram Gym has unquestionably suffered from a difficult beginning to her UFC tenure
- This shouldn't reflect on Juarez's broad skill set that isn't entirely representative of her back-to-back defeats.
Liang Na Analysis
- Liang Na (19-5-0) is absolutely wild, and it's difficult to gauge how talented she actually is.
- Notably, in 24 professional bouts, just one of these fights has reached the judges' scorecard.
Silvana Juarez vs. Liang Na: Fight Breakdown
It's challenging to put faith in Liang Na, who could drain her entire gas tank within the first five minutes. This alone is a huge red flag, and Juarez is an excellent moneyline wager, in my opinion.
The striking skills favor Juarez, and we've seen the Argentinian defend grappling positions versus skilled grapplers such as Loopy Godinez. Despite the consecutive armbar finishes, I recognize that she's undoubtedly the more talented fighter in this contest.
How to Bet Silvana Juarez vs. Liang Na
The available UFC odds with Bookmakers Review expect this fight to end inside the distance, and this is a possibility.
Still, with Juarez's hesitation of ground exchanges and the chance of Liang Na forcing the takedowns, I feel this bout could exceed the seven-minute range, making the Over 1 ½ rounds an enticing proposition.
Kyung Ho Kang vs. Batgerel Danaa
UFC Bantamweight Preliminary Bout
Saturday, June 11, 2022 - 09:05 PM EDT at Singapore Indoor Stadium
Batgerel Danaa Analysis
- Batgerel Danaa (12-3-0) returns to the octagon two months following the first stoppage loss of his professional MMA career.
- Despite this rough outing, the punching power and brute force of the Mongolian native have been the winning reason behind his appearances since 2014.
Kyung Ho Kang Analysis
- Kyung Ho Kang (17-9-0) is a large bantamweight and could be called a UFC veteran at this point.
- He first debuted in 2013
- Although he's only fought 10 times, he still boasts a positive 6-3-1 UFC record.
Kyung Ho Kang vs. Batgerel Danaa: Fight Breakdown
Wrestling could be the dictator of this fight, and it's Kyung Ho Kang that should look to take advantage of a grappling game plan. If Kyung Ho Kang can accomplish this and hold Batgerel Danaa in position, he can undoubtedly wear on his opponent and find an eventual submission.
On the flipside, Batgerel Danaa is a vicious striker, and if this fight primarily play out on the feet, I anticipate an inevitable knockout will eventually occur.
How to Bet Kyung Ho Kang vs. Batgerel Danaa
The available UFC odds at the best sportsbooks and betting sites are almost a pick 'em on the moneyline, but with close to plus-money on the Over/Under, I see value in the expectation that this fight will not go the distance.
Kyung Ho Kang isn't a slouch in his striking approach. His technical approach is probably greater than Batgerel Danaa's. Still, the power and potential knockout finish side with the Mongolian, but he could also be overwhelmed if Kyung Ho Kang can find the takedown.
I like the Under. I smell a finish.
UFC Pick: Under 2 ½ Rounds (-105) [1.05u returns 1u profit] at BetOnline
UFC 275 Main Card
- Glover Teixeira vs. Jiri Prochazka [UFC light heavyweight championship bout]
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Taila Santos [UFC women's flyweight championship bout]
- Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk [UFC women’s strawweight bout]
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Manel Kape [UFC flyweight bout]
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Ramazan Emeev [UFC welterweight bout]
*The line and/or odds on picks in this article might have moved since the content was commissioned. For updated line movements, visit BMR’s free betting odds product.