The European summer transfer window is far from over. With one month to go till the start of the football season all the big clubs are trying to sign the best players in the market. Here are the most expensive acquisitions and the most important transfers till now:
1. Romelu Lukaku, one of the biggest strikers in the world has left Everton for the Red Devils. He is the most expensive player this summer as Manchester United agreed to pay around £75 million to sign him from the Toffees. The Belgium international was one of the main strikers in the 2016-2017 Premier League campaign scoring 25 goals and finishing second after Harry Kane.
2. Alexandre Lacazette is of became Arsenal's club-record signing when he left Lyon in a deal worth €53 million. Lacazette spent his entire career in Lyon, where he debuted in May 2010. The striker goes to the Premier League after the best season of his career in which he scored 37 goals in 45 appearances in all competitions. He is the 30th French player who will wear Arsenal's shirt. The ex-Lyon striker scored his 1st goal with his first ever shot for Arsenal in the 2-0 win against FC Sydney.
3. Bernardo Silva completed a £43 million move from AS Monaco to Manchester City. He was one of Monaco’s key players in the previous campaign. Monaco is the French team that ended Paris Saint Germain's hegemony in Ligue 1 winning the title in France, eliminating Manchester City from the Champions League knock-out stages and reaching the semifinals of the competition. Silva scored 11 goals and provided 12 assists in 58 matches played last season for Monaco.
4. Mohamed Salah, from Roma to Liverpool. Liverpool complete record £36.9 million signing of Mohamed Salah from Roma. This record fee could rise to £43.9 million with additional clauses. This is happening 3 years after Liverpool was one step away from buying him while playing at Basel. This transfer makes Salah the most expensive Egyptian player in history. He scored 34 goals in 83 appearances for AS Roma in all competitions.
5. Juventus’s Dani Alves has signed for Paris Saint-Germain on a two-year deal after turning down Manchester City. The Brazilian star won 23 trophies at Barcelona including three Champions League trophies and six La Liga titles. He joined Juventus last summer winning the Serie A title and reaching the Champions League final.
Other important transfers:
Bayern Munich’s winger Douglas Costa winger joins Juventus from Bayern Munich on a two-year loan. Bayern Munich have paid 10 million euros to loan Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez. The Germans will have to pay 35 million euros in 2019 having the 1st option in buying the midfielder. PSG have offered a salary of 12 million euros per season, but Kylian Mbappé will not leave Monaco this summer. The striker has rented his home in Monte Carlo and will remain with the reigning champs for another season. Chelsea and Monaco have agreed for Tiemoue Bakayoko. He was Antonio Conte’s main target and after being delayed for several weeks, the Monaco star is expected to complete a £40 million move to Stamford Bridge. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is expected to leave Europe and sign with the MLS team – LA Galaxy. AC Milan have brought no less than 7 players this summer, Andre Silva, Ricardo Rodriguez or Calhanoglu, are amongst the players who can bring Milan back into European’s elite.