Youbetonit.eu - Large balance owed to me, account frozen

thirteens

thirteens

I guess I'll close the loop on this. BMR was helping me with this issue for awhile but then stopped for reasons unknown to me. I hope everything is ok with that person because communication stopped suddenly.

To close this, they gave me nothing. $53,000 in total gone. Not even a deposit back.

If anyone is reading, please don't play at Youbetonit.

BMR Genie

BMR Genie

I guess I'll close the loop on this. BMR was helping me with this issue for awhile but then stopped for reasons unknown to me. I hope everything is ok with that person because communication stopped suddenly.

To close this, they gave me nothing. $53,000 in total gone. Not even a deposit back.

Hi Thirteens,

We will ask the dispute analyst handling your case for an update.

DontTailMe

DontTailMe

Stopped how long ago?

Anyways, I wish you the best, but the reality is they haven't been paying anyone for a while now. I'd love to see YBOI respond to your claim though, since it's above and beyond simply not paying you. If they're going to make accusations, they need to provide details and supporting evidence. Otherwise, it looks like they're just trying to get your debt off of their books because of their current financial trouble.

thirteens

thirteens

Stopped how long ago?

Anyways, I wish you the best, but the reality is they haven't been paying anyone for a while now. I'd love to see YBOI respond to your claim though, since it's above and beyond simply not paying you. If they're going to make accusations, they need to provide details and supporting evidence. Otherwise, it looks like they're just trying to get your debt off of their books because of their current financial trouble.
A few weeks ago it stopped. I feel like Im annoying someone who could potentially be busy with more important things. As for YBOI, they just insist I cheated somehow. They don't elaborate...so it's just an excuse. They too have stopped answering me.