What are your regrets in life?

BMR Genie

BMR Genie

Not totally regrets but only lessons.

1. A lesson to take your time and not to rush. Rushing will only lead you to wrong people and investing your feelings and time to wrong people is a "self destruction".

2. Never get attached to anyone or anything. Attachment will also lead to frustrations.

In short, just learn to love yourself in order to be happy.

Pimike

Pimike

Not totally regrets but only lessons.

1. A lesson to take your time and not to rush. Rushing will only lead you to wrong people and investing your feelings and time to wrong people is a "self destruction".

2. Never get attached to anyone or anything. Attachment will also lead to frustrations.

In short, just learn to love yourself in order to be happy.
Wow

That’s actually true and deep

Enikk

Enikk

Not so much a regret but wonder what would have been

-Circa 1993: I knocked at the door and was told to come in at a hot half naked really good female friend blowing her boyfriend and invited to join in. Had it been her and another chick no doubt but that wasn't my idea of a threesome. Things definitely would have changed that night had I stayed. They broke up not too long after but I was already in a few relationships and moving back to my hometown where I soon after retired from the game.

Pimike

Pimike

Lol

Attending every bash SBR ever had yet not getting any award for being the only poster that made all the bashes.

Costa Rica, Punta Cana, Vegas.

Hehe

Anyways I’m happy I could afford it. I would had never went Punta Cana most likely if it wasn’t offered.

Bubbles

Bubbles

Not so much a regret but wonder what would have been

-Circa 1993: I knocked at the door and was told to come in at a hot half naked really good female friend blowing her boyfriend and invited to join in. Had it been her and another chick no doubt but that wasn't my idea of a threesome. Things definitely would have changed that night had I stayed. They broke up not too long after but I was already in a few relationships and moving back to my hometown where I soon after retired from the game.
not everyone have the courage to say no to that invitation.

Bubbles

Bubbles

Lol

Attending every bash SBR ever had yet not getting any award for being the only poster that made all the bashes.

Costa Rica, Punta Cana, Vegas.

Hehe

Anyways I’m happy I could afford it. I would had never went Punta Cana most likely if it wasn’t offered.
how many forum players have you already met?