Welcome to the New BMR Forum! *MUST RESET YOUR PASSWORD*

BMR Forum

Administrator
Staff member
We would like to welcome you to the new Bookmakers Review website. Here you will find many new and exciting changes. We are going to be creating original, fresh content exclusively for BMR. As we unveil our new site we would like to remind everyone that a password change will be necessary for those existing members to access their accounts. Please change your password at your earliest convenience in order to enjoy the site.

soccer star

This site is a major improvement over the old BMR. Any other new things coming for the community?

quincunx

I quite like the new look,but if there isn't really any live chat,it seems silly to pretend that there is,as people will waste time waiting for it.Does it exist ?

BMR Admin

quincunx,

the live chat is there right across from this thread on the FORUM page. Go on and use it. We are here ready to answer your questions just like now. See you in the forum.

soccer star

Live chat is fast...I had a question about logging in and BMR Sandy answered me within minutes. Thank you BMR

Tart

Banned
Can I have two accounts if I have two residences? I own a home in both Uk and USA. Help?

BMR Genie

Staff member
Can I have two accounts if I have two residences? I own a home in both Uk and USA. Help?

Tart, you can access your account anytime, weather either you're in the US or in the UK at the time of your log-in. So, what's the use of creating 2 accounts?

Lets say you have 2 different IP address used for the 2 different accounts, we will still not allow it as clearly it will still fall under one's person ability to access the account.

TeamBankroll Nat

IamGroot

I like the new site! Way better than the old one...
cheers.gif

BMR Admin

Thank you Groot...this site has so much to offer. It is rapidly growing as you can see in our Forum community. We soon will be expanding even more. Anything you need let us know. Welcome !

%2Btextinbubble2-10%2B.gif

soccer star

Yeah I agree need few sub forums here. One for issues with books etc...another for picks for the day and maybe a third for industry news..like whats happening around the world in terms of wagering.
bowdown.gif