Steelers are, by point spread, the biggest underdog in wild-card round history

Tuesday

Looks like the favorite usually covers according to history, but just because it Rothenberg last season can't help thinking what if he goes crazy and wins Superbowl somehow haha...

Wagerallsports

Staff member
I saw that and instantly was surprised

Seems like there would have been a bigger fav somewhere along the line

bigfootisreal

Looks like the favorite usually covers according to history, but just because it Rothenberg last season can't help thinking what if he goes crazy and wins Superbowl somehow haha...
You think they have a shot against the chiefs in the 1st round?...

I mean, it would be very entertaining tho

Tuesday

You think they have a shot against the chiefs in the 1st round?...

I mean, it would be very entertaining tho
Hell no won't be putting a penny on them if that what you mean haha...was just a thought couldn't get outta my head😁

Tuesday

Good, good. Imagine throwing your money out the window like that
Wouldn't be first time for me wasting good money on bad picks should knows better not to buy haha but yeah hell no👍

Tuesday

Good, good. Imagine throwing your money out the window like that
Poster goduke across street just created thread advising to buy PIT ml...I gotta say this is making me reconsider not placing any money near that window sill...goduke isn't infallible, and he got the MLB playoffs wrong, but still I seen him win too many these threads to ignore...

sharpsquare

That KC defense is def nothing to brag about but lets face it even against bad defenses big ben has looked average at best on his good days, so if I am going to lose money in the NFL playoffs it def won't be from backing Ben and the Steelers.

But I get being hesitant to back KC as well its a shit load of points w/ a big back door

Tuesday

Poster goduke across street just created thread advising to buy PIT ml...I gotta say this is making me reconsider not placing any money near that window sill...goduke isn't infallible, and he got the MLB playoffs wrong, but still I seen him win too many these threads to ignore...
Faaak...ended up losing few bucks out the window...☹️