- Mar 21, 2018
- This will be the 20th meeting between these clubs in European competition, all in the Champions League or European Cup. Real Madrid have won 9 times, and Juventus 8 times.
- Juve are on a 27-game unbeaten run at home in European competition, winning 16, and have not lost on home soil in Europe since April 2013 against Bayern Munich.
- Keeper Gianluigi Buffon is looking for his 50th clean sheet.
- Juventus lost their first European home meeting with Real Madrid - 1-0 in February 1962 - but have won six and drawn one of their seven home games against the Spanish giants since.
- Real Madrid will be looking to progress to the Champions League semi-finals for the 13th time - their 12 appearances in the last four is already a record.
- The Spanish giants have scored in 23 successive Champions League matches.
- Ronaldo has scored in all five of his Champions League games against Juventus and his seven goals against them is the most of any player in the competition.