Pimikes only MLB Thread on the net!

Pimike

Pimike

I will be only posting MY baseball plays here. Well we need this season to get rolling first.

I hate greedy people. Bottom line I can’t believe these guys will be willing to lose money.
I spoke to several book managers in Vegas and they seem to think there will not be a baseball season.

Lol

I can’t believe that. I would go nuts. It looks like things are getting repaired as I type this.

Lets play ball!!!!

Please feel free to get the word out this forum will be the only place to find my baseball plays.

Let’s make this a great season!!!

The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Awesome news Mike. Mostly lurked across the street but understood you to be a top MLB capper. Look forward to seeing what I can tail you on.

Enikk

Enikk

Well this made my day. Nothing worse than winning a tennis, golf, NRL, AFL play than blowing up your account on MLB. I will tail for sure. I have actually had decent luck with KBO but never MLB. Thank-you Pimike. Hope more MLB cappers follow you over.

Bubbles

Bubbles

MLB Opening Day is still in serious jeopardy. This is a battle of millionaires vs billionaires.

Thanks in advance for the picks.

Enikk

Enikk

If you could, please keep us updated on what you are hearing Pimike.

Pimike

Pimike

This weekend will tell us more.

I hope we get started on time.

Huge meeting now!

Bubbles

Bubbles

Report says that today is the deadline to make a deal, Monday, Feb 28, 2022. Let's see how it goes. If both parties can't make an agreement by 11:59PM, delay for the start of regular season is likely to expected.

Tanko

Tanko

If this does lead to no baseball for a few months, does anyone have thoughts on if the residual impact of a strike/lockout will be similar to 1995?

It took YEARS for baseball to recover from that event. I think the juiced balls and the Sosa/McGwire helped bring fans back.