- Mar 21, 2018
- This is the 10th Champions League knockout tiese clubs in the Champions League, 6 of these have involved Liverpool, including this tie.
- Liverpool and Manchester City will meet for the 179th time.
- Klopp has won five matches against Guardiola - more than any other manager (excluding shootouts).
- Including qualifiers, this will be the Reds' 11th Champions League match this season - they are unbeaten in their 10 so far, winning six and keeping a clean sheet in five.
- Liverpool has not lost a home match in European competition since 2014 - against Real Madrid - and are unbeaten in 14 European games at Anfield.
- The Reds are the top-scoring team in the Champions League this season with 28 goals. The record for an English team in a single Champions League campaign is 32.
- Manchester City winger Sane has scored three goals in his two appearances against Liverpool this term.
- Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino has been involved in 10 goals (seven goals, three assists) in the Champions League this season .