How do you guys like Lowvig?

hazliam

I notice they are essentially the same as BOL and Sportsbetting.ag with lower vigs.
I was actually kind of shock the bitcoin boost doesn't reset with your balance going to zero.

While they use the BOL skin, do they make the same level of payout? $100K at a heartbeat? I would be really surprise if they did. Because most book have a challenge covering over $20K per week.

Bubbles

The site exist for awhile now offering low juice and low service. Never had a chance to open an account with them though, but heard good things about them.

FrankDexter

One of the best books out there and yes they pay super fast, no matter the amount.

Only drawbacks are

1) They increased their juice this year on FCS and extra games in college football and stopped offering 2hs on them.

and

2) Their customer service is email only which can be frustrating not being able to call or chat, but less staff to pay enables them to offer less juice so can't complain about that.

hazliam

Yeah did my first withdrawal, gotta say it was a record fast payout. Think 5 minutes.

Judge Crater

I don't like the the fact that you do not know you are not logged in anymore until you try to complete your bet. Either keep me logged in or truly log me out at an amount of time of your choosing.