Colorado Avalanche vs Tampa Bay Lightning STANLEY CUP THREAD

Tuesday

COLORADO is the better team...but Tampa seems destined to become a dynasty by winning 3 Cups in row even after losing significant players to free agency and the salary cap this year...I didn't think Tampa would get past Florida but after they swept it seemed more and more like destiny especially since the have the ultimate Stanley Cup good luck charm in PAT MAROON who is going for his 4th Cup in a row now he's even more of a dynasty himself than his team that's only going for 3 in a row...

Tuesday

So can we expect some Ligthning plays from Tuesday?
I'm curious because I'm a fence rider on this series and looking for insight.
My mind telling me to bet COLORADO especially until Braydon Point returns for TAMPA...but I'm on the fence like you...thinking to take UNDER 6 first game and hope it goes up to 6.5 and keep taking UNDERS the rest of series...

Wagerallsports

Staff member
Colorado has been a scoring machine

But Tampa Bay has the best goalie in the league

The pattern shows that Colorado will probably have a big first game but then Tampa will settle in and make a series out of it

edawg

Think it is going to be a fantastic series. Just started watching hockey more since the NBA product has become garbage. Like the Avalanche they just put too much pressure on even an excellent keeper.

alexcollado

Colorado vs Rangers is the more interesting final, I think. Tampa are getting bored already.