Chasing

BobbyFK

Don’t chase your money men!

Especially on the monday night game you might think you can get even by going all in but don’t do it. There will be other opportunities. I know it’s easier said than done but don’t risk it all thinking you will get all the weekend’s losses back because you most likely won’t

carolinakid

too many people chase like tonite just because it a nfl, take a look around with all of the action going and bet the games with the best odds, nba, college basketball, hockey ect, what im saying dont bet the football just because it a damn nfl game......

carolinakid

always stick to a limit number of plays on a given day, if the games are not going your way, it will be games the next day

carolinakid

just because let say im hot on a day, i dont dont go over my limit, hot or not

chilidog

I'm not a pro, and never will be. I gamble for the excitement and fun. I'm not going to get anywhere risking 1% of my bankroll per bet. So boring.

Wagerallsports

Staff member
We've all done it

Sometime it pays off,.other times it doesn't

I think we do it far less with experience,.of course

Tanko

Fortunately, it was a good weekend so I don't have to chase... But, I do like Rams ML tonight.

MidnightMaddness

Don’t chase your money men!

Especially on the monday night game you might think you can get even by going all in but don’t do it. There will be other opportunities. I know it’s easier said than done but don’t risk it all thinking you will get all the weekend’s losses back because you most likely won’t
I am always chasing my money unfortunately😭. My husband is pretty lucky and usually makes up for my losses. Team work! 🤣😂

BrickJames

I am always chasing my money unfortunately😭. My husband is pretty lucky and usually makes up for my losses. Team work! 🤣😂
Husband?

Please don't try to convince us you are a woman, covers did that years ago with some broad they had with a pink laptop and a pink beanie in her profile pic.

No one is buying it

carolinakid

chasing while drinking too much and playing for action are what kill a lot of guys bank account..........i try to treat gambling here like a real job you would go to, would you drink and get drunk at your job, i dont think so, if you do imo you would not have that job very long, if you take winning on sport betting very serious it should be the same.