Bovada - Ungraded wagers from last night

EasyTiger

EasyTiger

Have a couple of ungraded wagers with Bovada from last night's NBA and NHL. Has anyone run into this issue with them? I don't feel like going in circles with their customer service right now.

EasyTiger

EasyTiger

Just realized that I inadvertently took the Celtics game on 12/25 rather than the other day which is why it wasn't graded. The line was the exact same and as I was moving a little too fast. Lesson learned 🙃

BMR Genie

BMR Genie

Just realized that I inadvertently took the Celtics game on 12/25 rather than the other day which is why it wasn't graded. The line was the exact same and as I was moving a little too fast. Lesson learned 🙃
With all the actions you're taking, I cannot blame you if you did not noticed the date EasyTiger.

All good and good luck with all your wagers.!;)

BMR_Brad

BMR_Brad

LOL. Every year I end up with several season champ bets that were meant to be on a single event .

Thanks for updating the thread and explaining (y)

DontTailMe

DontTailMe

That seems like an easy mistake to make. You're not really expecting there to be single game lines almost 2 months out.

EasyTiger

EasyTiger

Hopefully, it will be a nice unexpected Christmas gift...lol.

Btw, great to see some familiar "faces" around here ;)