bookmaker.eu problem

eemurla

First of all have a good day,
Today i logged to my account at bookmaker.eu and saw that i don't have money in my account. I had 7160EUR yesterday and when checked, saw some strange adjustments that they took my money .
Than contacted their live support and there is their reply:

Our apologies, however; we use a security system in common with other companies. It seems that in the past you had an issue with a deposit or a payout in one of those companies, so for that reason and in order to guarantee the safety of our company the only methods available for you to deposit will be **, **, bitcoins, and cryptocurrencies. For this same reason we had to refund the deposits made with the card since we can't accept them.

I don't know which companies they work together but my deposits were maden on 22th May, so than there wasn't a problem but after my balance exceeted to 7160EUR , there began to have problems.
And during this time, of course i had ups and downs and after i saw today, that my balance has been at 0eur, i was a little bit shocked.
The customer support just doesn't have an idea, what they are doing there, so i hope, really you can sort it out for me as this is a little bit robbish.
Deposit to these jokers is 1380EUR and the total amount right now is 7160EUR , so 5800EUR has been confiscated by this A bookmaker.eu .
Waiting to hear back from you.

quincunx

If you want Bookmakers Review to handle this as a complaint,you need to click on 'if you have a complaint' on the right of this page,and fill out the form.Or click on resources at the top right and click on 'submit a complaint' to get the form.

eemurla

If you want Bookmakers Review to handle this as a complaint,you need to click on 'if you have a complaint' on the right of this page,and fill out the form.Or click on resources at the top right and click on 'submit a complaint' to get the form.

submitted already complaint as well,
just wanted to inform forum's another member to have in mind.

BMR Sandy

Staff member

Thank you, Quincunx!
cheers.gif

submitted already complaint as well,
just wanted to inform forum's another member to have in mind.

We'll take a look and try to assist you regarding this case, Eemurla.

eemurla

Spoke with the supervisor and they don't want to handle with complaints for now, so will be happy if you can close it.
I will inform about the case after i solve it I hope.

Thanks in advance.

eemurla

As they informed me, they received dispute and if i don't close the dispute, they will not pay my winnings.
So will try to solve it with the supervisor.
If not, will write again there.