BETSAFE

KASSAN

I HAD ABOUT THIS FORUM FROM A FRIEND JUST NOW AND I AM WRITING TO WARN EVERY BODY ABOUT THIS GUYS CALLED BETSAFE.

I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM SOME FEW DAYS AGO, THEY SEND ME A MESSAGE TO GET 100 POUNDS BONUS WHICH I OPTED IN FOR.

I PLACED 2 BETS AND TRIED TO PLACE MORE BUT NO OF THEM WAS ACCEPTED. I CONTACTED THEIR CS AND EXPLAINED BECAUSE IT WAS STRANGE TO ME. THE FIRST TOLD ME THAT NOTHING IS WRONG, I SHOULD CHANGE BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN. I DID AND IT CONTINUE, THEN I SPOKE TO THE SECOND CS AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE TRADERS OR WHOM EVER WOULD NOT ACCEPT MORE BETS. I SHOULD TRY LOWER AMOUNT, I TRIED 100 NO, 50 NO, 20 NO, 5 NO, 1 YES.
I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT I HAVE 400 POUNDS MORE TO ROLL OVER AND SO PLACING 1 POUND BET 400 TIMES IS LIKE GOING TO HELL. HE TOLD ME TO DO THAT SINCE I HAVE 28 DAYS TO DO IT OR I CAN FORFEIT THE BONUS AND LOSE 450 POUNDS. AFTER MUCH TROUBLE WITH THEM, I DECIDED TO PLACE 400 BETS. I PLACE BET ON ALL THE EVENTS WITH 3 OPTION, 1 X 2 OR 3 OPTIONS HANDICAPS. FINALLY I WAS LUCKY TO LOSE ONLY 60 POUNDS.

I CLICKED FOR A WITHDRAWAL AND I HAVE NOT GOTTTEN MY MONEY, NOW I SPOKE TO THE CS AGAIN AND THEY TOLD ME YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED BECAUSE WE SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE USING A SOFTWARE OR MACHINE OR SOMETHING. I HAVE ASKED FOR PROVE ON THIS AND THEY CANNOT PROVIDE IT.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUYS, THEY ARE NOT REAL

BMR Genie

Staff member
Hi Kassan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the board. Please submit a complaint https://www.bookmakersreview.com/player-complaints and wait for any updated details to be posted in the future. Thanks!